(Closed) Venue? Opinions Please? Need Help & Inspiration.. PLZ

posted 8 years ago in Reception
Post # 4
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

That room has alot of potential since it’s so blank. I don’t know, what look were you going for, exactly? This is kinda rustic and sweet, but not GLAMOROUS. You could TOTALLY make it whatever you wanted to be, though, it just might take some more work.

Post # 6
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I think honestly you can do a lot with that space…I love the outdoors and the inside can be done however you want..linens, hanging paper lanterns, candles do wonders to any space. 

Post # 8
619 posts
Busy bee

Whats the top pic of the round patch of grass??? that would be cool for the ceremony

Post # 9
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Is there a bed and breakfast type place nearby that has a suitable ceremony atmosphere?  I attended college in that part of VA and remember there being some lovely places not too far into the state.  I do agree with  KM that the place for the reception has great potential. 

Post # 10
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh, and I am so sorry that the person from Agota Springs showed himself.

Post # 12
619 posts
Busy bee

how long is your ceremony? does everyone need to sit, or can you just do rows for certain guests?

I wish I could see more of the space…I do this for a living, so being creative with what you’ve got is right up my alley!  Especially if everything else works…I’d hate for you to not pick it because of the ceremony…think outside the box…someplace with shelter…is all you need for the ceremony right?  art gallerys, something that has space for your guests is really what you’re looking for…if you want..email me at [email protected]

give me the area that it’s in so I can research it for you….! 

The topic ‘Venue? Opinions Please? Need Help & Inspiration.. PLZ’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors