(Closed) Venue package…do you think it’s a good ‘deal’ ?

posted 9 years ago in Venue
  • poll: Is this package a great value for the price?
    Yes!! : (51 votes)
    100 %
    No Way.. : (0 votes)
  • Post # 17
    4012 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @MissTX:  LOL good call! Yeah, we have some amazing venues here, BUT, most of them are also AMAZING-ly expensive!! Mines going to be a bit out of town more than likely! I will definately check yours out though since most of my FI’s family is in Houston!

Post # 18
    63 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

How many guest?

Post # 20
    893 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@MissTX:  Wow, that’s a great deal.  Lucky you!

Post # 21
    1476 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

That is an amazing deal for everything! 

We’re doing an all enclusive package as well, and it’s saving us so much money all around. And, it’s nice that there’s less people involved with the wedding… less stress!

Post # 22
    149 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Wow this is a great deal. I am jealous! I live in Soutthern California, so needless to say everyhting is rediculosly expensive! Blah!

Post # 23
    412 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

break it down to a per person price: $8800 / 100 guests is roughly $88 a person. Whereas my wedding budget is $25000 / 250 guests which is $100 a person. So i would say you are getting a good deal. A lot of places don’t include as much as you are getting. For example I have to bring in outside vendors for all of my chair covers, center pieces, decorations, dj, cake, etc. So I would def say that is a good deal. I would take a good look at it though and make sure there is nothing else that you will have to bring in yourself because that will make your “per person” price go up if you end up having to get a cake / alcohol / etc. I also noticed that that price doesn’t include alcohol. Make sure you price that before you sign with that place, that is if you plan on having alcohol at your wedding. I’ve seen place charge $10 – $25 a person for alcohol!

Post # 24
    4192 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry

I don’t know what prices run in your area, but that sounds fantastic. Another BIG plus is the all-inclusive aspect- you’re going to save yourself a lot of time and have a lot less stress that way. We’ve seen venue rental costs range from $1,500-6,000 in our area- some but not all including chairs & tables.

The topic ‘Venue package…do you think it’s a good ‘deal’ ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors