(Closed) Venue- Would this drive you nuts? (pictures!)

posted 10 years ago in Reception
  • poll: That black netting is...
    hideous. : (4 votes)
    3 %
    not that noticeable. You're obsessing! : (118 votes)
    97 %
  • Post # 32
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I love the Vanderbilt! Great venue choice, if the netting doesn’t bother you then go for it! The guests will be too busy looking at the scenery 🙂

By The Way, my best friend was quoted 10k just to book the space, is this still true?

Post # 34
    711 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

I didn’t vote b/c although I don’t think it would be hideous, you will loose a pretty focal point of the venue.  As long as you’re hanging next to it, I think that it would have only a small effect on the aesthetic of the venue.  Will there be ongoing construction/noise?  That would be a deal breaker for me.

Post # 35
    530 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I think the grounds are gorgeous. No one will notice, I didn’t. If they can remove it the day of I don’t think this would be a problem at all. I think the grounds are gorgeous in general that people will be so into everything else it wouldnt matter. 

Post # 36
    614 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I didn’t read until after I looked at the pics…and I had to search for the net! I don’t think anyone will notice as long as you don’t point it out. What a beautiful venue, btdubs!

Post # 37
    268 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

It’s gorgeous!!!! It wouldn’t bother me at all. There is so much beauty to see that i didn’t even notice right away.

The topic ‘Venue- Would this drive you nuts? (pictures!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors