(Closed) Venues & bridesmaids & In-laws, Oh my…

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Just make a promise between your Fiance and you that you will stay true to yourselves. This is about the two of you. People are going to have their “Opinions/Input/Advice” but in the end, its YOURS (you and FI) FINAL SAY/DECISION that matters most! Stand your ground, keep it classy and dont let them break you or get the best of you! And most of all enjoy it, dont let anyone rob you of this joy/happiness, most of us get 1 chance to get this “perfect”, so make the most of it! xo

OH and just a friendly reminder, I’ve learned this in my time being on the bee. Don’t expect anyone to be as pumped, excited, ambitious, etc about your wedding as you and your Fiance are. People sometimes mistaken a brides zeal for their wedding as being a “ShowOff” or “Selfish”. Just a suggestion!

And I may be a little bit bias, but great choice of wedding month! =)

Post # 4
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Picture adding to that two different coultures and your family being very unhappy with the wedding location.  Also imagine your parents wanting an amazing wedding with the best of everything and his family looking down on that and being the complete opposite (our parents are both paying for our wedding).  You buy your almost $2000 dress and ur mom thinks it’s cheap…mother and sister in law think it’s too expensive. You get the point. Oh and picture marrying an amazing guy who just happens to be Itanian and thinks his mom is never wrong lol It can be pretty frusterating sometimes. 

Everyone will be mentioning to you how this is YOUR day and you should do what makes YOU happy, but how can you really balance that? 

Good luck girl.

The topic ‘Venues & bridesmaids & In-laws, Oh my…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors