(Closed) Vera Wang dress VW351011–try-on with pictures

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@fedupgetfit: Hi, date twin! Sorry to hear your DB experience was not good. The dress is so dreamy, I’m glad you were able to try it on. The quest continues, thinking good thoughts that you’ll find the one!

Post # 4
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Thanks for posting this!  I already bought my dress, but I love seeing people in this one.  It’s so dreamy! Sigh.  haha

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@pink.sequins: LOL!  I love that we both used “dreamy” to describe this dress.

Post # 8
1909 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@tntrav44: Really funny πŸ™‚ Like pre-teens describing the captain of the football team, so dreamy!

@fedupgetfit: That’s sweet of you to think of me, *hug*!

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@fedupgetfit: Aw I think it looks good on you but if it’s not the one it’s not the one I guess. Hmmmm I’m going to keep you in mind as I stalk wedding blogs haha. If I see something that would work for your theme/budget I’ll send you the info!

Post # 10
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I just want to say, you don’t look like a size 16 at all. You look much smaller!

Post # 11
851 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Look how tiny your waist is! Thank you for these pictures πŸ™‚

Post # 12
94 posts
Worker bee

This is the dress I thought would be THE ONE.  I spent months waiting for them to carry it in the store.  Went in, tried it on, and it was just Undecided on me.  SOOO disappointing!  Was SURE it was going to be the one.  Instead ended up leaving with a different DB dress.  (which may I add just found used in my color and size on oncewed.com for HALF the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to throw up!)

πŸ™

Post # 13
851 posts
Busy bee

@Miss Otter: πŸ™ Sorry to hear you didnt like it.

Post # 14
851 posts
Busy bee

@Miss Otter: πŸ™ Sorry to hear you didnt like it.

Post # 15
94 posts
Worker bee

@LessIsMoore:  Oh it was a very beautiful dress!  It just didnt look as good on my body, as I had hoped it would.  Any girl who pulls this off is lucky!

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

did you try this on in the ivory colour, or soft white?

The topic ‘Vera Wang dress VW351011–try-on with pictures’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors