(Closed) Vera Wang Lillian Fall 2013

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I love that dress! Lark is my other favorite but again don’t know the price

Post # 4
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Sneakinsally:  

@littlemonster2171:  

Another bee bought a dress from the same collection (the Leda), and if I recall it was between $12-$13K. My gown from a previous season (Georgina) is a similar silhouette and fabric as the Lillian (lace, tulle, horsehair) and is around $10K.

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Heyy!!! its $5200 i just saw it in Nordstrom’s Bridal Boutique over the wedding and also they have it on their site!! its stunning in person!!

@Sneakinsally:  

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

This dress is even more gorgeous in person. I absolutely adore the chantilly lace. $5200 without the mums, $6900 with. 

Post # 9
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Huge dress regret now haha…. I didn’t get the Diana which was my dress dress as my mother hated the bottom and didnt think it was fitted enough… But I think she would have loved this, with the slim fit on top, gorgeous lace, beautiful bottom, and not a totally outrageous price…. I love it! But my wedding is next weekend…. Haha I hope whoever decides to get this dress loves it and rocks it…. I am glad my mom will be happy with my dress choice but I will always slightly regret not going for a Vera… We will use the extra money saved on our Bali honeymoon though so its all good!:) enjoy this dress ladies! 

Post # 10
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I need this dress in my life!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 11
342 posts
Helper bee

Has any one else tried this dress?

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

The Vera Wang “Lillian” dress is absolutely gorgeous in person and defines your body! I originally visited the NY flagship store to try on the Gemma dress but fell in love with the Lillian! The quote they gave me was for $6,500.  

Post # 13
Hostess
23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@cherryrose:  You look stunning in this dress!! Seriously, so gorgeous.

Post # 13
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

What makes the Lillian absolutely unique are the mums in the skirt! It does not have the same feel without. The only thing that somewhat bothered me was that you can see a line where the underlay for the bodice ends. It is less noticeable from far away..but overall I felt it took away from the fluid-like quality of a mermaid gown. Still an absolutely amazing gown. The price I was quoted was $6900 with mums and $5200 without (same as jayelle) at Vera Wang. 

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  bride2bebe.

The topic ‘Vera Wang Lillian Fall 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors