(Closed) Vera Wang Spring 2012 Collection

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love the hayley dress!! I tried it on last month I almost ended up getting it but went with the Gemma but I have had serious thought of just having two dresses b/c it was so pretty!! 

Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just go the Hayley too! It won’t be ready for another couple of months, but I’m obsessed with finding the perfect accessories. What do you have in mind? Hair down or up? I am going to wear mine down, but am having serious questions about whether it would be too much to wear any jewelry (like bracelets, big statement earrings, necklaces) or even a headdress to go with it…what are your thoughts?

Post # 5
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hayley is GORGEOUS! Love the Holly too. I’m a Gemma bride myself but I would have loved to have tried them on.

Post # 7
85 posts
Worker bee

You look great in the dress I am having some serious dress regret lol! I really love the details of the dress. 

Post # 8
85 posts
Worker bee

If anyone is thinking of maybe selling their Hayley dress I would be interested!!! 

Post # 10
85 posts
Worker bee

I had the hardest time choosing between mine the Gemma and Hayley. The Gemma is adorable, it is a very pretty mermaid dress. I will post a picture later I am on my iphone right now. It is very hard to pick a Vera dress she has so many pretty dresses! 

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee

Wow these are fantastic pictures. Seeing you with the veil makes me rethink my idea of not wearing one 😉

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay! You look beautiful in Hayley!

I’m wearing Harlow in September! I would love advice on hair, veils, accessories too. Since there’s so much going on with the back of my dress, I’m having trouble deciding on a veil and for now have kind of given up on the idea.

Here’s my dress:

Post # 14
4655 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

i’m going to David’s this weekend to try on sizes then I am going to order mine online right afterwards. i’ll let you know which one i decide on after saturday!

Post # 15
25 posts
Newbee

@ Miranda584

Wow the Harlow is also stunning! I think the detail on the back acts like a veil, so I am not sure I would combine one with this dress either — if so, maybe a really thin one that doesn’t add volume to what is already there.

What type of shoes are you ladies planning on pairing with your dresses? I am going to wear the highest possible heels with my Hayley to keep as much of the length as possible, but hope that doesn’t cause problems when switching to flats at the end of the night. Do you think it’s possible to bustle it up in a way that works out the difference in height?

Post # 16
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@tosca: 

That was my thought about a veil as well. Right now I’m looking at lots of beautiful hairpins instead!

I haven’t picked shoes yet, but I’ll likely go with a not-too-high heel (3″ or less) so as not to tower over my fiance 🙂 I don’t know the intricacies of alterations/bustling but whoever does your alterations will have good advice – I’m sure lots of brides end up in flats by the reception!

The topic ‘Vera Wang Spring 2012 Collection’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors