(Closed) Vera Wang Spring 2012 gowns

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

My friend is also wearing that gown, it is absolutely beautiful. She is putting harry winston  cultered pearl necklace and pearl earrings similar to the picture that she already had at home.

Post # 5
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

That sounds perfect 🙂 

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m Also Hayley Bride. but i still can not decide on the veil. The back of thedress is too dramatic to close it but I’m also afraid of ruining the dress with blusher. Think it is better go classic with foot length.  I can’t decide….. it makes me crazy…..

Post # 8
1095 posts
Bumble bee

@BooRadley:  Let’s re-animate this thread.

I’m a VW Harlow bride and i’ve yet to decide all the accessories I will wear.

• I got my sash (it’s a Lazaro, which is ivory satin with pearled beading. 

• I don’t know exactly which veil I will wear yet but i’m leaning towards a cathedral length drop veil.

• As far as jewelry, I think I will just be wearing my FSIL’s antique drop pearl earrings. I want to leave my neckline completely open so the earrings are the only piece of jewelry I will wear.

Zouave, did you get your veil at VW? they are so pricey, I’m hesitant…

Post # 10
1095 posts
Bumble bee

@BooRadley:  I’m also having my belt altered to close. What kind of closing are you doing?? I need to do it this week!!

Ps: I had also ordered the White by VW veil and was not satisfied with the quality (as you mentionned, the tulle is stiffer), I recently ordered a silk tulle veil from a seller on Etsy. It’s pricier but not as expensive as the VW veil!

Post # 11
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I can’t believe I didn’t see this until now. I bought Hayley in nude from VW spring 2012. I brought home the dress a few days ago and it’s absolutely gorgeous!

IMG_2035

IMG_2039

I won’t be wearing a veil because veils just aren’t my style. But I was given a full length VW veil for free during their trunk show promotion. I don’t have a use for it so I’ll probably sell it. 

Post # 15
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@BooRadley:  Thank you! I don’t think there will be too much focus on the bodice if you stayed with the corset top. The white/ivory color and the sheer overlay makes it so that the corset isn’t the visual focus on top.

My only convern for you is the size of the bust. I have an almost 34 inch bust (C cup) and I sized up to a size 6. Luckily, the bust fit perfectly. But if I went according to the size chart and went with the size 4, then the cups would have been wayyy too small. 

The topic ‘Vera Wang Spring 2012 gowns’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors