(Closed) Vera Wang White – Ball Gown with Asymmetrically Draped Bodice Style VW351007

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I bought this dress too! Look at pictures of it on other people on the davids bridal website to get an idea. I had such a hard time with bridesmaid dress but I ended up ordering them from Nordstrom!

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

@BabyBanez:  Not yet! I go in in May. I think I might make the neckline more of a sweetheart. My hardest thing with the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses was trying to find dresses were the quality actually was similar to the price. These are the Bridesmaid dress that I ended up going with. 3 girls in the strapless and 3 girls in the one with sleeves. I ordered them all in the grey color.

Adrianna Papell Tiered Chiffon Dress

Post # 6
65 posts
Worker bee

Another thing I keep doing too is second guessing my dress! I think it is because I have had so much time to change my mind haha. What sash did you end up getting?

Post # 8
1747 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@BabyBanez:  That’s a really gorgeous dress. Love the color.

Post # 12
65 posts
Worker bee

I love the dress on you! And the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are perfect!!! I’m glad your fitting went well! I tried my dress on again last night with my jewelry… My mom thinks I’m crazy because I keep thinking about making changes to it or getting a different sash, etc… But from reading on here it seems to be pretty normal to do that! But now I am trying to focus on flowers and centerpieces. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
5890 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

I tried this dress on too and i felt so glam in it!  Definitely a beautiful choice.  Had a little too much poof for my liking, but other than that, loved.

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@BabyBanez:  Love the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses with your dress!! Looks amazing πŸ™‚ I also bought this dress but haven’t received it yet. Can I ask which color is the one you’re wearing in the photo? is that a soft white or ivory? Thanks, i am just freaking out because i keep changing my mind between both colors!

The topic ‘Vera Wang White – Ball Gown with Asymmetrically Draped Bodice Style VW351007’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors