No : (48 votes)
    48 %
    Yes : (52 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 17
    850 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

someone mentioned the “short version” of this dress, but I can’t find it ANYWHERE. does someone have a pic or a link of where I can find it?

Post # 18
    135 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

@happiness1123: Mine puffed up after I left it out of the bag for a day or two. It also frayed a little before my wedding which drove me crazy! I guess that’s bound to happen though since the ends aren’t seamed.

@lovelea: I bought the slip from David’s and hated it! It has a liner, but whenever you walk the scratchy part rides up your legs like crazy! I ended up returning it.. I didn’t sign the receipt so they took it back YAY! I had a bustle put in.. really I shouldn’t have paid for it, it was just a satin button and a thread loop, but that gave mine much more fullness in the back. Plus, I was so overwhelmed the day of my wedding, I totally forgot that I had the loop attached and wore the bustle up all day long! 🙂 I didn’t even notice until our pictures came back!

Post # 19
    135 posts
    Blushing bee

@bunnyfoofoo: The short version is in the bridesmaid dress section. VW360012 Only $198!

Post # 20
    1550 posts
    Bumble bee

i think it would look good with a sash, just not the sash you are wearing with it in the picture. I would go with something THICKER. also, I do not think the flowers on the sash match the style of the gown.

Post # 21
    464 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@happiness1123: I think it’s two things -> Height and petticoat. Once you wear short heeled shoes and put a petticoat on underneath you will get more volume.

I noticed this when I first wore it. It was puffy, then I wore ultra high heels -> not puffy at all, and when I didn’t have a pettticoat underneath it had even less volume!

Post # 25
    3198 posts
    Sugar bee

I like the sash! Beautiful!

Post # 27
    1909 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@Ktmcp5899: Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Post # 28
    464 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

@Ktmcp5899: You look beautiful! I am so excited now! Is your dress white/ivory? It’s just that photographers add so much glow, just wondering how my dress will look in the pictures. 🙂

Post # 31
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2011

My dress was ivory. I LOVED it. It was really comfortable but one of my bustle points broke before I even got it on so it was only half bustled which was fine I just had to lift up the dress to dance 🙂

Thanks everyone! It was a great day!

The topic ‘Vera Wang White VW351011 Wedding Day Photos’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors