(Closed) Verragio Venetian 5005R-2: looking for pics

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
3000 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t have that ring but just wanted to say I think it’s gorgeous! I love Verragio rings, especially their halo designs!

Post # 5
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I have the version for the princess cut. On their facebook page mine was selected as a featured ring, so here is their professional pic of it followed by my personal ones. The professional one makes the colors look “off” from real life. More vibrant and vivid, and a bit clashy. Doesn’t look that way in natural lighting.

Post # 8
726 posts
Busy bee

Thanks, it’s 1.51 carats but because it’s a princess it carries more of the weight in the “butt”. The part that faces up is as wide as a ~1 carat round (I assume you’re getting a round).

And at least you had a say in your ring, many women end up with something not their style and have to go through a nightmare getting it changed. I had as much say as you, where I picked ones I thought were pretty, but I didn’t even go try any on! Then he picked from the ones I liked to find the one he liked.

Also what is this about the store saying it wasn’t real? Did they mean the setting wasn’t real/authentic Verragio, or that the diamond wasn’t a real diamond (like it was a display CZ)? I hope you like yours when you get it Smile!

Post # 10
726 posts
Busy bee

Patience, my dear!

Post # 12
2031 posts
Buzzing bee

Look up their Facebook page if you’re on there, people post pics of their rings and tag them so there should be lots to look at πŸ™‚

Post # 14
2031 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m sure you will…I love Verragio too!!  PLEASE post pics when you get it πŸ˜‰

Post # 16
3 posts
Wannabee

@MrsAu:  WOW i think this is the one i am getting! im just patiently waiting! it looks so stunning on your hand…. do you get a lot of compliments?! btw how big is the center stone? it looks huge! i think mine is 1ct. 

The topic ‘Verragio Venetian 5005R-2: looking for pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors