(Closed) Verragio Venetian 5005R-2: looking for pics

posted 10 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I thought that I really wanted one but then realized the setting would probably have been way to high for what I do. Im in love with the venetian collection. Do you guys have any issues with the height and detailing?

Post # 20
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@MrsAu:  I love ur ring!!  I just picked out my Verragio today and was torn between the exact Venetian that u have and the one I decided on. I picked the Insignia 7070cu. Cushion cut halo with braided shank similar to yours. My ring is for our anniversary as we have been married a long time so my center stone is a round blue sapphire. Now I just have to wait 3 weeks for it to be made and sized!!!  I don’t know if I can wait!!!  I love Verragio and I love your ring!  Congratulations!

Post # 21
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

My Verragio Venetian 5013 is taking 6 weeks to make and boy is time ticking slowly!

Post # 22
15 posts
Newbee

@Pixelate:  I feel your pain!!!  It’s only been one day since we purchased my Verragio ring and they told me they will try for 3 weeks!!  Only 20 days to go!!!

Post # 23
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@barb12829 – it’s been 10 days for me…I said to SO on Saturday – so which 1/6th of my ring do you think is done? lol

Post # 24
15 posts
Newbee

@Pixelate:  LOL!  Hang in there.  I can’t wait to see pics of your new ring when you get it.  Be sure to post!!

Post # 25
147 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsAu:  what a beautiful ring! I have been looking at it on the verragio website and i’m glad i can see it now in real life on someone’s hand! I LOVE the princess cut too, @jumpthegun. ESPECIALLY in the yellow diamond!!

The topic ‘Verragio Venetian 5005R-2: looking for pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors