(Closed) VIDEO: 6/11/16 Recap! I'm MARRIED!

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 2
2864 posts
Sugar bee

Okay, I think there is something in my eyes *sniffle, sniffle*

Your dress though…

And you are seriously GORGEOUS…OMG…I could feel how both of you love each other even through your video.  Just…beautiful.

Post # 3
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017 - Hogarths, Solihull

View original reply
missbuckeye16:  I skimmed it sound off because I’m at work, but ohmygoodness! What a gorgeous video!

Also, how beautiful are you! You looked amazing and you and your Husband(!) make such a lovely couple!!

Congratulations – I’m so pleased that you have such a lovely momento of your day! <3

Post # 6
1786 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

first off im so obsessed with wedding videos and yours did not dissappoint. You look gorgeous and your wedding day was beautiful! 

Post # 7
281 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful wedding! And you both looked so happy and in love! 

Post # 8
229 posts
Helper bee

so pretty!! congrats!!!

Post # 10
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Everything looked beautiful! Great video, congratulations!

Post # 11
5092 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
missbuckeye16:  Wow!  You can feel every emotion.  Wishing you the best always.  It looks like you deserve it.   

Post # 13
3046 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

This is absolutely beautiful! Watched without sound bc Fiance is snoring on my shoulder after a night shift lol Still the visual was enough to convey how in love both of you are, what a wonderful day. 

Now Im thinking we might need a video 😀 

Post # 15
4556 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

This is beautiful!! 

Im so jealous you already have your video!! We had a Destination Wedding last month and it’ll be another month before we have our film and several more weeks until we have our highlight!! 

I didn’t watch the whole thing (I will later) but I love how y’all did what works for you and something that a lot of bees bitch about…getting married before hand! Of course y’all told everyone and supposedly that’s what everyone complains about on here, but it was so refreshing to see everyone cheering and still traveling for the ceremony!! I’ve lost both of my parents (also both in April) and my DH has lost his mom, I love how y’all are bringing something happy to a day that can be so hard! 

It looks like it was a gorgeous day, but an Even better couple! Congrats bee!!

The topic ‘VIDEO: 6/11/16 Recap! I'm MARRIED!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors