(Closed) Videographer for less than $1500

posted 8 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

that seems low for a big city like SF. perhaps you can try posting in the classifieds section and see if anyone just starting out or a film student would be willing to shoot for that price. 

Post # 4
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I would look around the local university. A lot of times the students will do these types of things very inexpensive because they need to build their portfolio.

I’m not from the area, but I thought  I’d give an idea! ;P

Post # 5
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

It depends on the quality that you want.  I attended the Wedding University and they said there that an experienced, quality videographer will run you about $3k or more in the Bay Area.  It checks out – from what my Fiance and I researched.  But like another bee said, if you find someone starting out or is a student, you might be able to find someone in your budget.

Post # 6
2397 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I agree with MissDW, local universities that have broadcasting majors are excellent resources.  I used to be a broadcasting student, and I made all kinds of videos for people, filmed and edited for around $500-$1000.  The quality obviously isn’t going to be quite as polished as a seasoned pro, but a lot of students are creative and willing to do a great job for money/experience.

Post # 7
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

That is not true i found a GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER! Dont let anyone tell you any different! I was in the same spot as you were a couple months ago untill i came across Moon Dog photo. They are from Modesto Ca. But they are Great! They are husband and Wife and are so nice and cool to get along with. I have my E-pictures this weekend and i cant wait to see how they will come out.

Post # 9
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

kristajenson83 :  this thread is 6 years old (and the other two you commented on are 4 and 1 year old). 

The topic ‘Videographer for less than $1500’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors