(Closed) Videography for $550?

posted 9 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Did you see his work? If you like it and it seems he can do that for you, then go with the 550.

Post # 4
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’d want to see their work and get some references if possible.  The price sounds really inexpensive in comparison to the videographers in my area but maybe that’s not so abnormal where you’re wedding is?  But I wouldn’t rule it out if it is far below the norm, there are just some people who are able to charge less because its not something they do full-time.  If you think about it, $550 for a part-time gig at fun wedding isn’t so bad at all!  I met a videographer that was far less than the competitors and he said it was basically because he does well in the other wedding services he provides.  He also said he ends up making more than some of those competitors because more people book him.  

Post # 5
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’d just make sure you do your research – find out if they’re just starting out, this could be why it’s cheaper. Also, if you can watch as much of their work as possible. If you like it then go for it, if not I’d look elsewhere.

Post # 7
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m glad you’re going with it.  I totally think its important!  Your Fiance will be so happy you chose to do it when he sees the finished product.  Maybe some time in the future when you have a lil extra money you can get the video re-edited to be more artsy.

The topic ‘Videography for $550?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors