(Closed) Videos: Sottero & Midgley Dresses

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

By the way, I would like to thank you for the all the pics and info that you have shared about Loretta. I’ve had my eyes on this gown for a long time and have had difficulty finding pics of this dress on real brides. I finally tried it on a week ago and instantly fell in-love. Loretta looks great on you and I’m glad you chose this gown for your special day. Woud you mind sharing the color of your gown – did you pick White/Pewter or  Alabaster/Pewter?? Additionally, have you thought of how you will have your gown bustled for the reception or are you changing into a 2nd dress?? Thank you kindly.

Post # 5
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

my dress wasn’t in the video! (At least, I didn’t see it). It’s Sottero and Midgley “Tracey”

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I tried on Loretta in diamond white yesterday and I have to say I was not impressed…I too prefer the Alabaster color and will most likely order my gown in this tone seeing as I can wear this dress again for my anniversary and/or upscale event once I cut the train off. Interestingly enough, I am considering Loretta as a second dress. I would prefer a conservative look for my ceremony and unfortunately Loretta does not look too flattering with sheer sleeves and I would rather avoid the bolero all together for the ceremony. Hence, Loretta is still a strong possibility in the event I don’t find a lighter but elegant form-fitting 2nd dress that catches my eye as much as Loretta (:  Also, the bridal salons I went to unfortunately did not allow me to take pics which is a bummer but I will keep you posted on my final selections as my date draws near. Best regards!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

What stores did you ladies try on the Lornetta at? I am not having a lot of luck finding a store that has it to try on, but I would love to call the stores that you ladies bought from.  I know it’s been a while, but I would love to see if they still have it !  Maybe I could buy one instock! Thanks!

The topic ‘Videos: Sottero & Midgley Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors