(Closed) Vintage Style Lace Dresses Under 2000? Any suggestions??

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

casablanca 2004 $899 with a custom length.

Post # 33
1924 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My dress is from Davids Bridal, which I was actually super surpised by (i’ve heard bad things about them…)  Here are some pics!  It was originally $550 in stores, I bought it online for $200.

Post # 34
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

San Patrick Rivoli ……. what a breathtaking dress !

Post # 35
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Maybe Anjolique A251, C154, OR C156?

Post # 36
802 posts
Busy bee

Claire Pettibone’s Queen Anne’s Lace, and a few other styles. You can find them on used sites for under $2000

Mon Cheri Ophelia, Martin McCrea

I also saw some Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, and an Alfred Angelo on Best Bridal Price. And if you purchase a gown from one of the select designers, you get a free veil and shoes, for a limited time.

Alfred Angelo

Maggie Sottero

Queen Anne’s lace

Sottero and Midgley

Mon Cheri

WeddingDressFantasy – she has an etsy shop, online website, and real live shop. She has a lot of vintage inspired dresses and you can work with her to make a custom dress in your price range – http://www.weddingdressfantasy.com/Vintage_Wedding_Dresses_s/114.htm

This is from WeddingDressFantasy, I think it’s based off of one of Claire Pettibone’s dresses

Post # 37
4 posts
Wannabee

Do u wanna have a try with online shopping?

Post # 45
1713 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I liked somethign a little more structured and love natural fibres so I went with a Paloma Blanca which came out to 1800$ CAN. Ive lost 40 pounds since this picture was taken so forgive the tightness.

The topic ‘Vintage Style Lace Dresses Under 2000? Any suggestions??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors