- 6 months ago
Do you love the mismatch vintage wedding look? Get almost everything you need and not have to spend weekend after weekend going to garage and estate sales. I did all the work for you.
You could rent all you need but when I priced it out for my wedding it was almost 2000 to rent what I needed. Instead buy your own setup and keep for your special occasion dinner set or resell and get your money back.
I am selling it in two sets; Dinner set up & Dessert/Bar set up. You can buy one. Or if you buy both you can get a discounted price. Each set comes all together and will not be broken up.
These are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I will not be able to ship as there are over 12 boxes. But if you come by you can look at it first before purchasing. If you live farther away and want more photos before you decide if this is right for you please let me know. Cash only please
I am including images from my wedding to show how we used it.
Link to see photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11v84MU3UN708ZnJ27tEbgCLAo3rMCP6N
Dinner set up – $675
- 40 sets (120 pieces) Willow Ware Plate/Coffee Cup / Saucer – Churchill of England Blue ware
- 53 Wine Glasses mix and match styles
- 14 linen table cloths 8 round 6 rectangle plus extra for really small tables or layering on food tables)
- 214 pieces of Vintage silverware table setting and serving Enough for a set of 40 plus serving utensils. Mixed-Lot: 1847 Rogers Brothers Silverware, Silverplate Roger Brothers Continental Silver Plate, Continental Silver Plate. Walco box set
Dessert and bar set up – $375
- 67 Dessert plates
- 12 platters 6 bowls for serving or decoration in silver, crystal glass and porcelain
- 1 Cold beverage dispenser
- 1 pitcher
- 2 wine openers
- Strings of lights – not sure how many they are rolled in balls.
- 12 battery powered tea lights
- 11 vintage silver cordial glasses (can be used for beverage or decoration)
Buy both sets for $995