Post # 1
We ordered our invitations, rsvp, and enclosure cards from Vistaprint. Reasons why I love them:
1. They will recreate any design on any type of paper. I took an invitation design of theirs and printed it on postcard paper. I wanted the 110 lb recycled matte for the thickness ~15pt and the smooth, but not glossy finish. Postcards are much cheaper. I don’t know why. Maybe because they don’t come with envelopes or have fewer paper options. Anyway, they came out great. Even my friend who only buys cards from Papyrus loves them. More on him later LOL
2. They always have a sale. NEVER buy without a sale. They will even send you a 40% off coupon if you leave something in your cart for a few days.
3. They are always helpful on the phone. Longest wait time was a projected 12 minutes that really turned out to be 7. Usually 1-2 minutes.
4. I paid for express shipping. It arrived a day after the expected date and they refunded the full shipping cost, not just the difference between regular and express.
5. Lastly for the testimony… As I was assembling my invitations, I noticed a formatting error on my RSVP cards. Although, I and 3 other people, including my fiancé proofread the card, the error was there. I sent a picture to my FH and asked him to read the card. His response, “Entrée is spelled wrong” and he did not notice the formatting error. He was right and I was in a panic!!! I franticly googled every word on the remaining documents for spelling. Like even silly things that I knew how to spell, like our names. I get to accommodations, I spell it right on google, read it aloud to my friend and AN “M” IS MISSING!! At this point, I’m just ashamed of myself and calling vistaprint to reorder. My friend felt so sorry (he was one of the proofreaders and the paper snob from #1) that he offered to pay for half of the replacement cards. I sent proofs of the new cards to my 2 more people to proofread, while talking to vistaprint. Thankfully, there was a 40% off sale. I explain what happened and that I want to order exactly 150 of each card even though it’s not a quantity offered online. She says “not only can we do that, but we will replace your cards for FREE with FREE express shipping.” I was floored. Such a blessing!!! Blessed to have caught the mistakes before the cards were mailed, but also to have the free replacements. She even gave me time to consult with more people and called me back later that night before placing the order. They shoud be arriving tomorrow.
Post # 2
That is super awesome!!! I ordered with Vistaprint too and am very happy with how they turned out. I always recommend them. Glad you had such a great experience!
Post # 3
- Wedding: November 2016 - Muhlhauser Barn
Loved my invitations from VistaPrint!!!!!
Post # 4
WOW WOW WOW!! What a great experience! I know
I will be DIYing my invitations and am thinking
about using Vistaprint…this is a huge boon for their cause… Would you be willing to share a picture?
So glad it worked out for you and thanks for sharing your experience!
Post # 5
I also used Vistaprint for our invitations, after spending MONTHS scouring websites and not finding what I wanted that didn’t break the bank too much. I was very pleased with our invites, and so were some of our guests. For what we paid and for something that just gets thrown away… it was worth it!
Post # 6
I am a regular Vistaprint customer and will always rave about them as well!! We didn’t order our wedding invites from there (we used Minted – I wasn’t familiar with Vistaprint at the time), but I’ve used Vistaprint for all my business/marketing needs. I had them print my business card on the linen cardstock, and they are sooo beautiful, and they look so professional. I also got an amazing deal. On top of that, their customer service is amazing. My business cards were supposed to be delivered on a certain day, but due to our postal worker being not so great, there was a mix up, and they were somehow delayed in the mail. At the time, I didn’t know if they were delayed or totally lost, but I needed them by two days later to include with some holiday marketing materials. I contacted Vistaprint to find out what I should do, and not only did they refund my shipping, they also sent me the entire order again for FREE, using express overnight shipping for FREE. I seriously will never shop anywhere else.
Post # 7
i used vistaprint for my STDs and invitations. i had a great experience with them. some of my response cards changed paper quality halfway through when i was stuffing envelopes. i called them and they overnighted (at no charge) replacements to me.
Post # 8
Do they do the addressing on the envelopes like Minted does?
Post # 9
Sorry it’s taken so long to reply. I would love to post pictures, because I am so proud of them; however, by the time I cover the identifying information, there isn’t much left.
I’m not sure if they offer that. I just used clear address labels by Avery
Post # 10
No Worries, I hear that. I am just really interested in (read, lost about) paper choice. I really appreciated all that technical info you provided so I just wanted to see the in-person paper that matched thoe Lb/Pt descriptions. Thanks for replying 😉
Post # 11
you can ask for free samples. they take about 2 weeks and i didnt have that kind of time. What I did was use a free sample pack i got from wedding paper divas to estimate the thickness, comparing both pt and lb
Post # 12
okay…I’m there at Vista Print..I found invitaitons I like but they do not seem to have enclousures that match?! What did ou do there? I see that they have 24 wedding enclosures but they don’t match…I need an RSVP card, directions, hotel info, etc
EDIT – never mind…I see if I go through the process they are there. Thank you! We (ahem..me) were SO overwhelmed with all the choices. This is fine for our needs, at end of hte day they’re still nice and no need to spend all this money on em..I think that our Save the Dates cost more.
PLUS we chose match envelopes and might do cute matching stamps or something.
FOR RSVP – Does this come w/ envelope or can we just set it up to be a mailed back postcard…?
Post # 13
All my invitations are from Vistaprint!!
Post # 14
We used vistaprint for our wedding invites, insert card (accomodation info etc on) and for my hen party invites and have been really pleased with how they’ve turned out!