Post # 1
Venue: Barn Wedding
Theme: Vintage, Rustic, French Country, 1950s.
1) Skeleton Keys. Love this because…SO Romantic/Antique/lovely.
2) Lavander. Love this because of the blue/purple tones and the delicious smell that would be throughout the venue.
3) Mint Lemonade in Jars. Loving this because my guests are coming from our ceremony (about 50 steps from the barn) and this would be refreshing in September…especially if it’s hot!
What’s your vote?
Post # 3
hahah it’s all even on the polls. Not helping guys!
Post # 4
Wow I love them all, but #3 is my favorite!
Post # 5
@UltrasoundTech: thanks! product of pinteresting my life away. I hope my guests appreciate the small details!
Post # 6
Another vote for lemonade, it’s something I would love as a guest.
Post # 8
I would love the lemonade as a guest. Not sure about the lavendar though, it might clash with the food smells?
Post # 9
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
The lavender one is my very very close second, but I voted for lemonade. How tasty and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Post # 10
- Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA
I love how the keys look, but I’m not sure what I’d do with a key like that afterwards. I think the lemonade would be the most considerate for the guests.
Post # 11
I like all three, though I voted for the keys because I really hate it when people put mint in things. I mean, I love fruit flavored lemonades, but mint + lemonade is a no-go for me. Then I’d be stuck with a full glass. :
Post # 12
- Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge
I love them all but I chose the last one because its a nice thing to give to guests if its a hot day. Plus what are guests going to do with Lavender (other than throw it away) or skeleton keys? I guess I just think more practically.
Post # 13
@bretonvirgniia: I voted for the keys. I really dislike the smell of lavender and I don’t think I would drink a minty drink either. I don’t like Mojitos because of the mintiness,its just not a flavour I like in a drink. I would vote for the drink if it was ordinary lemonade though.
Post # 14
- Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo
I like the utilitarian aspect of the lemonade, but the lavender is soooo pretty. But I voted lemonade 🙂