- 4 years ago
- Wedding: July 2014
I dont see an option to make a poll anymore, so i guess you ladies will just have to comment answers 🙁
i am trying to decide on our recessional song. Originally we planned to use Alison Krauss’ version of “When you say nothing at all” but i listened to it last night and its so slow and mellow. I think i want something more upbeat, and it has to be country.
– Garth Brooks “Two of a kind, working on a full house”
– Kenny Chesney “I lost it”
– Alan Jackson “Livin on Love”
– Alan Jackson “It Must Be Love”
– Different song? Please tell!