(Closed) vw 351135

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi guys! the dress looks stunning! because i’m from Australia, we don’t get white by vera wang here πŸ™ but one massive question that i’m dying to know and the DB won’t tell me because I’m not sure if they really know what i’m asking, but how many layers is the tulle skirt??? the original vera wang from bridewars is 10 but i’m just curious if this one is close??

Post # 6
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@ginibri:  This is also my dress!! (You look STUNNING btw!)

how is it to sit in? Is it massive? I can’t wait for my 1st fitting in February! 

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee

are you still selling the vera wang and if so what size is it?

Post # 9
610 posts
Busy bee

@ginibri:  not sure if you’re still interested in this thread and seeing photos, but I just picked mine up from DB on Tuesday!

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

@MissGemini:

@ginibri:

omg you both look absolutely gorgeous!!! the train must be massive πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I am eyeing this beautiful dress too but I am in Australia and the only option is to buy and ship it across without trying! πŸ™

Can I please ask, what are your heights and what size are you wearing? I am a US 2 (max 4) but I’m fairly short 5’3″ and I’m worried the dress will make me look short.

It also looks less poofy worn compared to the original DB photos. Have you tried glamming it up with accessories? I am also wondering if the dress will look washed out because everything seems to be in the same colour and texture. Is the lace bodice obvious?

I can’t wait for DB to restock it in my size so I can order it πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Post # 12
610 posts
Busy bee

@BurntButter:  In person, you can really see the lace on the bodice! I’m a street size 12, and the dress is a size 10 (need to loose some back fat!) and I’m 5’5. It is definitely less poofy without any crinoline, I would say for your size don’t go with the crinoline (I’m not wearing one in these pics but it obviously still has a lot of volume!) I’m actually thinking of altering the neckline to a true sweetheart instead of a modified sweetheart like it is. and I’m doing a cathedral length veil and some pretty sparkly jewels!

Good luck! Post pics if you decide to buy it!

Post # 13
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@BurntButter:  i ordered the same dress although i dont have a photo i didnt want my Fiance to accidently see it, im 5’2″ 125 lbs i wear US street size 8-10, i tried on the dress in a 8 and it fit perfectly its very beautiful in person photos dont do it justice, yes its lace all the way around even around the zipper, the lace seams to hide it. although i picked Ivory for myself it looked better with my skin tone πŸ™‚ 

Post # 14
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Has anyone worn this dress yet?  I fell in love with this dress and it was the first dress I tried on but… I am having a destination wedding (Cabo May 2014) and am worried that it will be too hot to wear!  I recently bought VW351044 IVORY but am seriously having second thoughts because I really want the “princess” ballgown dress for my wedding.  It will only happen once…

Here is a photo of me in the dress that I bought.  Don’t have any of me in the ball gown but might have to go try it on again.

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Is anyone selling this dress (vw351135) used?  Thank you!

Post # 16
40 posts
Newbee

Im still trying to find the vw351135 used also. ive tried it on multiple times in the DB in Long island because only 5 stores in the US carry a sample to try on. This is my dress, but i cant bring myself to spend $1500 without alterations on a dress ill wear once. And it has never gone on sale for more than $50 since it came out in spring of 2012 πŸ™

PLEASE if anyone knows where i can find a used one in a size 8 or up!!!

The topic ‘vw 351135’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors