(Closed) Waiting bees! 2014 could be our year! How are you feeling? Any progress?

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 123
137 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@prettyinpink11:  Fingers are crossed! I’d like a traditional solitaire. I thought I fell in love with halo settings, but that definitely changed once we started ring shopping. SO insists that I am going to love my ering, and I totally believe him!

View original reply
@MissMarple:  Thank you. I know SO has something up his sleeve. 

Post # 124
522 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@prettyinpink11:  i’m really in love with the round pave. just nervous with pave and losing stones… i’m debating whether or not i’ll just suck it up and replace the stones because i love it so much. 

Post # 125
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@prettyinpink11:  no idea how big the picture is since I’m on my phone… But this is the style of my e ring! I found this one online right now and I never actually saw the setting we picked out in person, so I hope it turns out as beautiful as the ring above!!!

Post # 126
137 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@prettyinpink11:  I have my eye on a round solitaire. SO and I have gone ring shopping so he knows what I like. 

Post # 127
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Los Angeles Arboretum In front of the fountain

I started bugging my boyfriend about getting engaged around last October. He was really doing some soul searching as to whether I was “The One” and if he was emotionally ready for such a big step. Needless to say, we’ve gotten closer and closer since then, and we’ve already gone ring browsing several times. I told him I want to have a say in the ring! Fingers crossed that there will be a proposal soon!

The one we decided we liked: 

Oh, how I hate waiting!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/exciting-waiting-moment#ixzz2rHzziAlA

Post # 129
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@prettyinpink11:  I am moving for work! Plus I’ve just always wanted to live out there.  I put in my first year here at the home office and am trying to transition out to the Seattle office. So excited because it’s a different branch of the company and there is the potential for travel to Hong Kong! It’s still not my dream job but I’m going to school online for certification in what I really want to do; when I’m finished there is tons of opportunity out there for what I’m looking for. DBF is in tech and there’s a lot of opportunity out there for him too. We’re both really excited and my family is being surprisingly supportive of a move. My mom wants to follow us when she retires in a year and a half!

The topic ‘Waiting bees! 2014 could be our year! How are you feeling? Any progress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors