(Closed) Waiting List 04/14/14

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
3081 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  The spacing is all jacked up on the thread – but i managed to find my name! Man there must have been a lot of girls who left during the clean up, I moved from 171 to 105!

Also – ended up telling SO about this thread a couple weekends ago. He kept asking questions and I threw my head under the covers and said “i dont think i am supposed to talk about the list with boys!” LOL

Post # 2
580 posts
Busy bee

Cool I’m at 115.

I was wondering what happened to the waiting list. Thanks for doing this. 🙂

View original reply
MissMarple:  

Post # 4
580 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
leisha606:  

It’s probably the “update” too. It has made the board more difficult to navigate- I think a lot of bees have left the boards.

Post # 5
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  I replied to one list to get added on… but I dont see my name. I would love to be added on when you do the next one. Thanks!

Post # 6
3460 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  thank you SO much for posting this!! I’ve felt so sad without the list! I can’t believe I’m #46!  I was sure I’d be engaged before I dipped below 50. Oh well 😉 that’s okay, the waiting continues!!

Post # 7
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Thank you for undertaking this task with both the clean up and the site update. My Monday ritual can be restored thanks to you =] 

Post # 8
248 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  checked for my name and I couldn’t find it =(. If it’s not too much trouble, could you add me to the next one? Thanks!

Post # 10
218 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  wow thank you for getting the list up and running again. I’m up to #33 and I thought the list was gone for good and I’d never get the chance to say I’m off the list at some point lol

Post # 12
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  Oh it is no problem. I think I commented on another post (not started by you) on 3/17. Thanks so much for doing this! Very exciting!!!

Post # 13
483 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  AHHHH!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for doing this. It may seem trivial to some, but I always looked forward to finding out my number every Monday. I think you did a superb job. I can only imagine what a big undertaking this is! You did great! I think keeping the list simple like this is perfect. To be honest, I never tried the drinks or nailpolish, etc. We can always see the engagement announcements on the engagement/waiting board. Thanks so much again!

Post # 14
248 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  I was not on the list prior to the cleanup, I saw the old post an asked to be added. But so did a billion other girls so totally understandable if it was overlooked. Thank you for your time and effort into maintaining the list! It’s exciting to be a part of it all!

Post # 15
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  #102…i’ll take it! Thank you SO MUCH for doing to clean up and taking this on for the time being, do we know what happened to Shaka? Maybe people have messaged her about the new list keeper?

Post # 16
2594 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Please take me off the list. I got engaged on March 29th!! 

The topic ‘Waiting List 04/14/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors