(Closed) Waiting List 04/14/14

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

View original reply
MissMarple:  Thank you! I will make sure to keep my eyes open for any clean up posts. 

Post # 33
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  you rock! you totally made my day! thank you so much for taking the time to do this! 

I’m number 30 now! YAY!

Post # 34
186 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  oh no!!! Looks like I got left off this one. On the 3/17 waiting list I was #147.  Based on where some of the other bees near me are on this list, looks like I should be somewhere in the low 90s. Can you add me back in please?

Post # 35
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Poulsbo, WA

Thanks for making the list! I’d like to be added please!

Post # 37
8600 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

119! Wow! I bet I break into the double digits!

Thanks for doing this.

Post # 38
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  Totally confused why I’m no longer on this list? I was #207 (under former username) on the last waiting list (3/17 google doc one) and now neither of my usernames are on this list πŸ˜› I don’t want to be added new since I’ve been on it for a long while (under ABQAndrea) just have a new username now… Help MissMarple!

Post # 41
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  Sorry for the confusion (I had sent a message to the 3/17 list keeper but it didn’t change). Totally my fault because of the username change mid-list πŸ˜›

Thanks for your hard work!

Post # 42
2185 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
MissMarple:  the blurbs were my favorite part too. It’s how I kept up with all the newly engaged bees! Thanks for keeping the list alive!!

Post # 43
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Thanks for givimg this a bash! I’ve missed having a nose at the list.<br /><br />I’m afraid I need to be taken off though as I got engaged on 29th March! πŸ™‚ I was #68 I think when it happened.

Post # 44
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Cross #108 off the list! I’m engaged! 

So yesterday, 4/14/14, was a significant day. Four is my favorite number and 14 is the day I was born on. My now fiancé (yay!) and I have been discussing engagement for over a year, but moneys been tight. He wanted to do something super special, just can’t afford it. Since we worked opposite shifts yesterday, he finally just woke me up at like 5:00am before I went to work, said he couldn’t wait any longer, and asked me to be his wife! Of course I said yes! I love this man. I’m so happy. πŸ™‚

Post # 45
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Poulsbo, WA

MissMarple: I’m sorry, I must have missed that. Thanks again!

The topic ‘Waiting List 04/14/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors