(Closed) Waiting List 04/14/14

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 47
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  Thank you SOOOO much for all the work this took. So many Bees appreciate it and I know I do, yet didn’t want to commit to doing it. You rock! 

On a side note, I am all the way up to #54! Wowza.

Post # 50
81 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  thank you so much for doing this! I really thought it was dead after the update. I can’t believe I’m 43! fingers crossed soon!!!

Post # 51
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
MissMarple:  woohoo! Thanks you wonderful bee! I’ve had wiwithdrawals!!! 

I dropped nearly 100 spaces from 226 too 137! WAA?!

View original reply
leisha606:  haha! Your post made me chuckle – reminded me of Monica in friends “I’m living with a booooyyy!!!” lol

Post # 52
133 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MissMarple:  thank you so much for taking this on! i wish i had the time to do it, whoever takes this on, i can only imagine how much of your time this takes! glad the list is back, and boy, did i move up some spots!:)

Post # 53
137 posts
Blushing bee

I cant read it very well, but I think I’m # 15!!! WOW I’m telling ya now I will be in that #1 spot soon, and at this rate I will be there FOREVER… lol hahaha πŸ™‚ Congrats to all the ladies who are now OFF the list and welcome to the new Bee’s who are just joining the list. πŸ™‚

Post # 54
18 posts
Newbee

#22 and thank you for putting the list up. I know it must be a ton of work. Thanks!

Post # 55
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Yay 139! Thanks for posting this! πŸ™‚

Post # 56
337 posts
Helper bee

MissMarple:  Thank you soooo much for taking the time to make the list and the clean-up too! I am not able to post as much but I always look for the waiting list, lately with the updates I can’t even open the site on my phone πŸ™ It was my favorite thing to do on Mondays, I’d stalk the site hahah

on that note…I went from being 97 or so to being 66 that was such a biiig drop! can’t believe I started on number 300 last year!

congrats to all the engaged bees πŸ™‚

Post # 57
18 posts
Newbee

Oooooh! Can I be added?  My boyfriend has told me that he plans on popping the question sometime in 2014 so I might be on for quite some time. Thanks for making this list!

Post # 58
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Tom\'s Country Place

View original reply
MissMarple:  Not trying to be rude I swear, but how soon can we expect the next list to come out? I’m just excited to finally be on it! I am totally understanding of how difficult the boards are to navigate at this point so I don’t blame you one bit! Thank you again for taking on this responsibility—so many of us are sooo grateful for it!

Post # 59
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Los Angeles Arboretum In front of the fountain

Wow 200 something people!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  lovelyd126.
  • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  lovelyd126.
Post # 60
1185 posts
Bumble bee

@brownplaidbook we are really up there! OMG I can’t believe I’m 57! We went ring shopping on Easter!!!! He didn’t buy it but it’s coming sooooon!

Post # 61
1185 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
BrownPlaidBook:  I can’t believe we made it this far together!!! My Minnesota boy took me ring shopping two days ago!!! EEE!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘Waiting List 04/14/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors