Post # 17
498 posts
Helper bee

Hoping to be off before I get into the top 25! 68 this week

Post # 20
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Topnotch Resort, Stowe, VT

Hey there! This is my first post. Can I please be added to the list? Thanks!

Post # 21
345 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations everyone.  #131 now, it seems soon I’ll be in double digits. This year is just flying by.

Post # 22
14 posts
Newbee

Can I be added to the list?! Our 3 year anniversary has just gone by and I’m still waiting, have been for about a year already.. He’s so indecisive and dislikes change and I just don’t know if he thinks it’s not worth settling down yet (he’s 25 and I’m 30) or he’s waiting for something better to come along.

Feeling very frustrated at this point! Whenever I bring it up, he tells me I’m stressing him out or pressuring him. He also has told me that if I propose, he would say no, since he thinks it’s “his job” to make that decision (I hate the helpless feeling that comes with being out of control of such a decision). So, I refuse to bring it up anymore or discuss weddings or getting engaged, and I’ll just continue to wait impatiently! Thank god for you ladies and the Bee, I can vent and support others going through the same thing!

Post # 18
36 posts
Newbee

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees! I love reading all of your stories and seeing those beautiful rings!

Post # 19
3083 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MissHoney:  88! Wow i am still dropping steadily. Man, if i knew this list moved this fast i would have joined later! haha

One of my good friends got enagaged this weekend EEEEEEEE!! I burst with excitement! Then i tell SO and he just kept saying “oh no – i dont like” He was smiling, but still! I guess I will be on the list for a long time!

Post # 23
3361 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MissHoney:  In response to your reply on the last waiting list, I don’t know how to feel about making it to the top.. hahah ๐Ÿ™‚ Should I be honored or upset that I’m still waiting? hahah 

Post # 25
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Hi Miss Honey!  Please add my to the list as well ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Post # 26
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Can I be added to the list? Our two year anniversary is next week and I know he plans on proposing sometime this summer, so we shall see!

Post # 28
186 posts
Blushing bee

Oops, I meant 256* to 90! Really messed that one up lol

Post # 29
3361 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
MissHoney:  Haha yeah ๐Ÿ™‚ My SO thinks it’s funny so it’s ok I guess… Or is it a bad thing because he is not taking it seriously?? Conflicting feelings again ! ahhah 

Post # 30
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Please take #95 off the list! We got engaged May 31st, so I was actually #97 then. I guess I began “waiting” over a year ago, when he asked me when I wanted to get married and took me to have my finger measured. I can’t believe how fast the time flew, and that we are actually engaged now! We have been together nearly 6 1/2 years, and I love him more every day! ๐Ÿ™‚ The proposal itself was sweet and simple, which was perfect amidst an exciting, but busy and event-filled weekend. I was thrilled that it happened out in the wilderness. I love nature! I will always remember that amazing weekend! 

The topic ‘Waiting List 06/02/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors