(Closed) Waiting List 07/07/14

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
3088 posts
Sugar bee

#80 here

wow i cant believe how far i have moved up!

GREAT conversations last night about it, though ๐Ÿ™‚ he brought it up a few times, actually!

Post # 3
38 posts
Newbee

I’ve been left off . Never mind. Always next week. I can’t see Dr. Londoncalling sorting his shit out before next Monday anyway. Knowing my luck, I’ll be here until Christmas! 

Post # 4
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

kind of scary that im getting closer and cloer to single digits. And ive probably got a few months to wait. Geeze

Post # 5
345 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations everyone

I’m almost to double digits. Wow. 

Post # 6
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m in the 50’s! Wow!

Post # 8
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

MissHoney:  Up 4 spots this time.

Congratulations to all the bees who got engaged this last week.

Awesome to see some high listers becoming engaged!

Thank you Miss Honey for the list :3

Post # 9
496 posts
Helper bee

LondonCalling:  Don’t worry! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mr Rhianfa hasn’t even planned a ring shopping trip yet (we live in a really rural area, so have to travel to get to a decent city). I’m thinking I’ll be here until Christmas too!

Post # 10
38 posts
Newbee

RhianfaHW:  We’ve done the ring shopping, we’ve doen the online searches, we’ve done the finger sizing… now I’m just waiting for him to actually out a ring on it. He keeps saying October but I don’t know whether to believe him or not.

Post # 11
185 posts
Blushing bee

MissHoney:  add me please! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
496 posts
Helper bee

LondonCalling:  Does he have the ring?  Have faith, he might surprise you before then!

Me and SO have been browsing, online browsing, sizing, everything but the actual purchase! It’s our 6 year anniversary in October, but I have a feeling it will be closer to Christmas. Nothing like the last minute for my man! He’s so unspontaneous ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 13
1186 posts
Bumble bee

MissHoney:  I can’t believe I’m #45!!!  (didn’t think I’d be waiting this long) lol

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

Could you please add me on the waiting list? Do I need to give you any details? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ 

The topic ‘Waiting List 07/07/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors