(Closed) Waiting List 07/14/14

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
38 posts
Newbee

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!! So much love, it’s making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!

number 228. I’m moving on up!! 

Post # 3
109 posts
Blushing bee

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees! My ring was delivered today, so hopefully I will be joining you soon!

Post # 4
3072 posts
Sugar bee

i think this is the first week that i haven’t moved! I think i am at the pretty stable part of the list with the other bees who have been waiting a while. Here’s to us!

Post # 5
1019 posts
Bumble bee

leisha606: I haven’t moved up, either. That surprised me until I realized that there’s much less movement once you get into the double digits. Oh well – in my case, 50 is a rather nice number. 🙂

Post # 6
3072 posts
Sugar bee

Luvdisc:  What number did you start at?

I am currently #80 i believe from #271! I honestly didn’t realize the list would move so quickly, but i did join right before the holidays lol. Hopefully we wont make it to single digits! hehe

Post # 7
1019 posts
Bumble bee

leisha606: I think I started in the 220s, but it’s been over a year since I was added, so I could be off. I hope you don’t have to wait until the single digits, but I honestly wouldn’t mind. After all, chances are I’ll be waiting for at least another year, so I’d actually be kind of proud. It’s worth noting that while I’m waiting, I’m not waiting as actively as most other Bees, so maybe that’s part of it?

Post # 8
3072 posts
Sugar bee

Luvdisc:  i get you. I haven’t reached my “OMG When is it going to happen/why hasnt it already!??!” phase. I estimate about another year as well. As much as i think about it and can’t wait for it…i am kind of enjoying this stage as well? Could also do with the fact that we just moved in. Ask me in a year if i feel the same way LOL. 

Post # 9
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Congrats to all the newly engaged! I would like to be added to the list. 🙂

Post # 10
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

MissHoney:  Yay for the list!

Moved two places this week. 

Congratulations engaged bees 

Post # 11
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Congrats to the newly engaged bees! I’m #168 this week. 😀

Post # 12
1019 posts
Bumble bee

leisha606:  I still don’t live with DBF yet, but we have been making progress in getting to that point. We both love the phase of our relationship we’re in, especially if we look back to when we started dating two years ago. Now I’m wondering how soon we’ll be able to live together…it sounds like that process went pretty smoothly for you.

Post # 13
3072 posts
Sugar bee

Luvdisc:  the process leading up the move was difficult because our jobs were over two hours away from eachother. He finally was able to find a job out here in his field and then it was another process to find the right place for us in our price range with our dog. But the moving in itself? That has been very smooth. No big fights about who does the dishes, or doing laundry or who pays what. It has been really great and i LOVE living with him…people keep laughing and saying “just you wait” but 3 months in and were still doing great haha. We will see lol. 

Post # 14
101 posts
Blushing bee

MissHoney:  Can you please add me to the list? Maybe just by being on a list it will take my mind off waiting… Probably not but I’ll give it a try!

Congrats to all the recently engaged bees!

Post # 15
584 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Can you please add me to the list?<br />Congratulations to everyone!

The topic ‘Waiting List 07/14/14’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors