(Closed) WAITING LIST 11/20 *update*

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Ah look at all the graduates! So exciting!

Can I be crossed off this week? Pleaaaaaase?

Post # 4
572 posts
Busy bee

I can’t believe 4 bees got engaged in one day! How exciting!

Post # 5
30 posts
Newbee

yay!!

Post # 6
362 posts
Helper bee

Yay to the graduates – that’s so awesome! 🙂

Could I be added to the list, please?

Post # 7
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Good job with this Mattel! Its really nice that you volunteered to do this…I can imagine this could be a lot depending on how many new people are joining and stuff.

Post # 8
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

How cool is it for the graduates!! I think we’ll lose  A LOT in the next few weeks because of the Thanksgiving Holiday! I am soo excited for those of you that will be graduating!

ScarletJwl’s in both the graduating and the graduates section.  I applaud you on this!! I know how difficult the Christmas Card/Exchange list has been!! And I only have to do that for a few more days! I cannot imagine having to do it for a while.  If you need any help, let me know or if you want to tag team on the weeks (one week I take care of the list, the next week you take care of the list and we just cross off the graduates), just let me know.

Post # 9
171 posts
Blushing bee

Is this where I come to get added? I was so sure I was getting the ring on our anniversary that I never joined a waiting thread before. He hinted that the ring would come on our anniversary but the day has passed and no ring. He claims he doesn’t remember hinting but this boy remembers EVERYTHING. And now my brother is getting married next month, so he’s not going to propose anytime soon because he doesn’t want to steal the spotlight from my brother.

He says not to worry because I should know he wants to marry me but doesn’t he understand these things take months of planning?? And part of the fun is announcing the engagement to everyone and having some help in that planning.

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Can I be added to the waiting list!

Post # 12
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congrats to those who got engaged! So exciting!!!

Post # 13
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

thanks for adding me to the list! 🙂 i dont think i will be crossed off any time soon…but its fun to see who graduates!

Post # 14
168 posts
Blushing bee

can i get added too?

i just hope i’m not on it for too long haha

Post # 15
4024 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Thanks for the update!!! Yay for you girls getting crossed off!!!! HOPEFULLY I’ll be soon too Wink Good luck to all us waiting girls, at least we know we aren’t alone 🙂

Post # 16
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

@ mattel…add me to the engaged list!

The topic ‘WAITING LIST 11/20 *update*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors