(Closed) WAITING LIST 11/27 *update*

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
4024 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Look at all those crossed off names! Can’t wait till I’m one! But until then, I will just have to wait (IM)patiently!

Post # 4
23 posts
Newbee

How did I miss this whole thing?!?  Add me please!  Congrats to all those who’ve been crossed off the list!

Post # 5
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Yay! I’m sure we’ll be crossing lots of names off here in the next few weeks!

Post # 6
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ooh I love this, it’s so exciting to see the graduates!  Could I be added also?  Bf and I have been dating for 4 1/2 years, have the house and the dog, now I just need the ring ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 7
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

Congrats ladies!!

Post # 8
967 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

It WILL happen soon, girls!! Good luck! xoxo

Post # 9
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

It’s nice that we’re all in this together! Let’s all (virtually  Laughing) toast to staying sane over the holidays without the ring! And hopefully a lot of us will get the ring over the holidays:)

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

Good luck Ladies!!!

Post # 11
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It’s so fun to see my name crossed off! Woohoo!  8 down!  Many many more exciting stories to go!

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello everybody ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently joined and would like to get on the list.

Good luck to all you wonderfule ladies Kiss

Post # 14
7053 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Update!***

Just got off phone (whilst shoe shopping for this)>

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?index=160&sort=&category=cat20165&prodId=196833&brand’ defer=’defer=

and we were discussing weekend plans for next weekend.  On friday, our political party’s having a holiday event and then sunday night we have another business function to go to (yea on a sunday?). 

My son is supposed to go visit his little half sister next weekend so we’re supposed to be child-less.  Our only down night was to be saturday until the phone call.

He said, “well I want to make an addendum to our schedule.  You and I have special plans just the two of us next Saturday night.”  (I’m thinking..but what about the 12th?  The huge party and limo and everything at the aquarium?) I said “isn’t the big party the next weekend though?  He said, “Nah this is a party for just two people.  You and I.  We need to make sure that night is open on both of our schedules.

Woo hoo!  It could be earlier than I thought. Either way, it’s going to be a fun, fun holiday season ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@belle: eeee!!! my day is surely sometime in the next six months… we just paid the retainer fee for the attys!! i’m soo excited it may mean that our family will be whole again!!! much better than a ring for christmas ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 16
3709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@bellenga….I am sending positive vibes your way =) I hope the proposal is everything you dreamed.

The topic ‘WAITING LIST 11/27 *update*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors