Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Congratulations everytone!

I cant wait to be crossed off! Tongue out

Post # 33
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Wow…that is soo awesome! Yeah! Also, my engagement date is 12/13 and not 12/12. Thanks!!!!! Good luck to those still waiting! Trust me it will be worth the wait!!!

Post # 34
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees. I hadn’t been on the boards before around the holidays.  Who knew so many people got engaged around this time! For those waiting, hang in there, it might happen when you least expect it.

Post # 35
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Please add me to the list.  I’m don’t have a ring, although an engagement is likely to happen any day now.  I’m Ms. Snuggie!

Post # 36
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yay Congrats everyone!  Can’t wait to join you on the other side of the list Wink

Post # 37
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Ladies! Congrats to the others announcing their engagements and I am another one to cross off the list!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were out of the country so I couldn’t post before this update was made, but we were engaged in Italy (amazing!) on 12/17/09!  Now that we’re back, I’m so excited to be *officially* allowed to do all the planning I was already doing 🙂

Good lucky to the rest of you ladies! Hopefully the Holdays and New Year bring lots of good things!!

Post # 38
10216 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

congratulations sweetpea!!!

Post # 39
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Congrats sweetpea sounds romantic, you should post the whole story. Where in italy?

Post # 40
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Add me to the list too – I think it’s close but  you can never tell.

Post # 41
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

YAY! So many ladies in waiting have graduated! And now I’m thinking…well, I don’t want to jinx myself. 😛 Congrats, engaged bees!

Post # 42
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

thanks for putting me on the list!  congrats to all the graduates… is there really an “engagement season” after all?

Post # 43
990 posts
Busy bee

wow! that’s such a long updated list – sooo exciting! Can’t wait to see that list grow, grow, grow after Christmas!

Post # 44
10216 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

@vanilla: oh yeah baby!!! LOL! between november and february a huge number of women get proposals for thanksgiving, christmas, nye. and valentine’s day!! hell to be honest with you i’ll take one just because it’s friday :D…

Post # 45
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Did I miss the updated copy of this? The most recent one?

Don’t miss the new-ish Proposals board!

The topic ‘WAITING LIST 12/18 *update*’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors