(Closed) WAITING LIST 12/4 **UPDATE**

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

lrigdarej got engaged on Thanksgiving Day, she was a lady in waiting, but didn’t post regularly.

Post # 5
474 posts
Helper bee

I’m guessing 3 graduates this weekend!

Post # 6
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Congratz ladies!!!

Post # 7
4566 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Awwww yay! Mr. KM was all sweet last night saying “I WISH I had a ring to give you right now…” but I don’t think that counts, lol.

Post # 8
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We actually got engaged the 24th not the 25th πŸ™‚ 

Post # 9
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

It’s so exciting to see all these ladies get crossed off the list! Here’s to hoping bellenga and a few others have their e-days soon!

I’m still a lady in waiting, alas. But my boyfriend was being a little odd about money last night on our date; willing to buy a nice bottle of wine (within $25, that is), he took me to the cheaper sushi place, and he wouldn’t download an HD version of a movie on his apple tv. Very unlike him. Hmmm….

Post # 10
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Yeah for the ladies getting crossed off! I hope we all get our day soon πŸ™‚

Post # 12
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

No prob… I almost second guessed myself too πŸ™‚  I’m surprised we don’t have more ladies crossed off yet since Thanksgiving!  Common boys… jump on it already πŸ™‚

Post # 13
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

@ Mattle: Thanks for adding me to the list, I’m so excited to be apart of the group looking forward to seeing tons of bee’s get crossed off, and sharing my own story when it happens!

@KM:  I think that is a good sign, I have noticed the same with my bf I can tell he is defintely watching his funds Fingers crossed πŸ™‚

Post # 14
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

@km, my guy said the same thing!

here’s hoping for some good news from this weekend! i just saw we already have a graduate to add to the list. eeeeee!

Post # 15
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

yay for graduates!

The topic ‘WAITING LIST 12/4 **UPDATE**’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors