Waiting List – 4/25/2021

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
992 posts
Busy bee

Please add me to the list.

I am hoping we can go on a trip to Tofino. British Columbia has tightened restrictions again though,so we might be out of luck. If we can’t get out of province we will just have to focus on how much great camping we have close by.

Post # 3
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I am looking forward to enjoying the warm michigan weather, making bratwursts, and having a bbq with family. I hope to have family over in summer and celebrate our engagement. He just started a new job 3 weeks ago, so I’m hoping that now that he is settled into new job he proposes soon. We having been dating for almost 6 1/2 years and I’m hoping that whenever Michigan isn’t the hotspot and we are at herd immunity, he will try and propose at my favorite place in my local downtown area. I enjoy going downtown and hope to have a walk sometime with him looking at skyline.

Post # 4
659 posts
Busy bee

Headed to Richmond, VA in May, and the NC beach for a week in July. The beach is my partner’s family’s annual vacation, and I’m very much looking forward to the reprieve, even if it’s only 45 minutes away from home. Richmond – however – is the exciting trip, as I’m 99.999% sure that’s where he’s planning to propose! Counting down from one month from today!!

Watch me be totally wrong. Trying not to get TOO excited. 

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee

Please add me to the list! 

This summer, I’m most looking forward to celebrating our 5th anniversary. We’re probably just cooking pasta at home and reading books in our little grass patch garden, but those are always my favorite moments. 🙂 

Post # 6
47 posts
Newbee

You can take me off the list! My fiancé proposed back in March but forgot to update here.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee

Please add me to the list. 

I am looking forward to starting my new job and taking some time off in between! Hopefully get to travel and celebrate our 1 year anniversary somewhere nice. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors