(Closed) **Waiting list as of 2-1-2010**

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3281 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Ah….So how many bees do you think will be crossed of the list by the end of February??? My guess is 12!

Post # 4
1075 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

You can add WendyS328 to that list Frown

Post # 6
603 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We needs some more bees crossed off!! Havent had any cross over in a while!! Cant wait to see how many bees are engaged by the end of February! My guess is 8

Post # 7
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I think we’ll have a lot too!!! Valentine’s day is coming up!!

Post # 9
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

oooh, i can’t wait to see how many bees get crossed off by the end of this month!

Post # 10
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

… if I’m not crossed off by NEXT WEEK I am going to be the saddest bee. Ever.

Post # 11
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

i vote 10 bees drop off the list this month! eeek! yay for engagement season!! 🙂

Post # 12
118 posts
Blushing bee

My guess is lucky number 7!  Dam those boys better start gettin off their butts!!!

Post # 13
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I wish I could be crossed off soon, but the way this remodel is going (and business in general) I really think it’s going to be a WHILE!  So ::sniffle sniffle:: looks like I probably can’t even think about getting married until 2012! 🙁

Stupid economy! Cry

Although, in his defense he really seems to want to, just that timing isn’t on our side…  When I had a meltdown about the people staying in our house being loud (BIL) I said that “I’m just ready for it to be over so we can move on and take the next step!” (trying to keep it vague and not directly about marriage) and he said “me too baby, I’m sorry” So at least he wants to, he’s just to busy to get two seconds to think about it.  ugh.

Early congrats to all the upcoming February Bee’s! You lucky ladies you!

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

You can add me to that list too! Good luck ladies!

Post # 15
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Such a long list for the waiters, but it’s so exciting to know that we’re going to see a lot of names crossed off that list by Valentine’s Day!

Post # 16
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I bet VDay will be big for the list!

The topic ‘**Waiting list as of 2-1-2010**’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors