Waiting List – July 2, 2019

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 2
71 posts
Worker bee

I’d like to be added! Thank you so much!

Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee

t sounds cheesy, and I didn’t truly believe it before I experienced it first hand. But I knew the moment our eyes met for the first time. It just hit me “this is him”. It was a blind date (Tinder) and I was just so relaxed during the whole date, because I just KNEW it was him. 

Post # 4
138 posts
Blushing bee

I was in the hospital for an emergency and he left work to come be by my side. He stayed the whole time. Afterwards my parents told me how concerned he was, he was crying (he never does this), and they were very impressed by how much he cared for me and how he interacted with them. I already loved him and knew he was a good guy. But that’s when I realized he was really something special and could be my partner for the long haul no matter what. 

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added! I know this sounds crazy–like, level 10 crazy. But two full years before we started dating, I had this dream that we were on the beach I go camping with my whole extended family at every summer. We were married, with two little boys. I think something in my heart and mind knew then that this sweet, kind, quiet man would become so much to me. Anyway, he told me he wanted to marry me three weeks after we got together and now five years later we are looking forward to being engaged. 

Post # 6
189 posts
Blushing bee

SO and I were on our second date,  at a winery in a secluded small town.  The grounds were beautiful,  but it started raining on us. We went outside anyway and walked to this outdoor stone gazebo/ events area,  and talked under an archway in the rain. Both of us note that as the moment we both knew.

Post # 7
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

When my grandfather and my so video chatted. My grandfather loved him even though he never got to shake his hand. When I got the call that my grandfather passed away three days before seeing him, my so hugged me, cried with me, and I knew that at that moment he was the one. My grandfather was my best friend and when he died, I felt like a piece of me died with him. My so loves me for who I am, the choices I make, and he reminds me of my grandfather.

I love him so much!!!!

Post # 8
589 posts
Busy bee

I am still having moments, every few weeks, where something happens and I am stuck with that absolute feeling that she is The One.

That I love her isn’t the question – I love easily; but that she loves and accepts me for all that I am: nothing more and nothing less. 

Post # 9
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - City, State

You can take me off the list! He proposed at a national park on our vacation!

Post # 10
106 posts
Blushing bee

He took me to a national park and we went to a beach on one of the paths. The stable flies were out in full force so we abandoned that part. We went to another lookout point over a marshland part of lake Erie. We were alone on this tiny lookout point over the water when he said he was so lucky to have me in his life and that he had been hiding something from me all weekend. Then he stepped back and pulled out the box and said “vballercm will you marry me?” I started tearing up and shaking and was so in shock that he asked again, “so…will you?” I said omg yes yes I was just in complete shock. He later said he planned to do it on the beach but the flies bites were so painful that he had to figure out a plan B. When we got back to the hotel he asked again with the game pieces from the Game of Life (my favorite board game and cereal brand) He showed me the little car piece with the two tiny characters inside and said “will you get into my car and spend our lives together as husband and wife?”. I said yes again! 

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 12
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

Thanks Honey bee! Appreciate how you keep up with all of us! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors