Waiting List – July 9, 2019

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

CONGRATS TO THE NEWLY ENGAGED!

Sending good vibes for the bees that are waiting!

For the Question of the week —–“Question of the Week: If you had to choose a color other than white/ivory/cream for your wedding gown, which color would you choose and why?”

My answer would be champagne for sure, that was actually the color of my wedding dress! I loved the romantic feel to the color and felt it complemented my skin and hair. White was too sterile for me (plus I always get white dirty), Ivory was the same color as my hair so I felt washed out, but the champagne was the perfect balance for me and my dress had pockets so it was a double score!, and I had my bridal party wear neutral ivory/taupe shades. 

But I’m really digging those light gray wedding dresses and hope someone gets one so I can drool over it!

Post # 3
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - City, State

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of those who are still waiting! I know what an anxious time it is for you all and I hope you won’t have to wait much longer! 

I wanted to answer this question of the week. I just got my wedding dress this past weekend and it is actually considered blush. I love it and would recommend trying on that color to anyone! To me, it looks white or ivory, but in certain light I could see the blush color. I ordered cap sleeves in ivory for it. 

I honestly didn’t know wedding dresses came in so many colors until I went shopping! 

Post # 4
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

If i had to pick, I probably would pick hot pink.

Post # 5
121 posts
Blushing bee

It’s so exciting to be moving up on the list. I’m in the 50s now hehe. So happy for all the newly engaged bees. I can’t wait to join you.

I would pick a gold wedding dress because its my favorite color and I would feel like I was dripping in luxury for my wedding day!

Post # 6
164 posts
Blushing bee

I would also pick champagne,  probably.  They always look so stunning to me. I might anyway! If not that,  then black. 

Forever at #23 lol

Post # 8
68 posts
Worker bee

I’d pick pink or gray!

Post # 9
136 posts
Blushing bee

Still holding strong at #1 sorry Ladies, looks like he’s pretty stubborn with the “marriage” thing. You’d think by 40, being together 11 yrs and having a baby together he’d be a little more open to the thought. Apparently not 🙁   Good Luck to my fellow waiting bee’s 

xoxoxox

Post # 10
233 posts
Helper bee

Take me off the list, he proposed tonight 🙂 I posted the proposal story, was so sweet! I am still totally stunned, was not expecting it at all until earlier today! 

Post # 11
31 posts
Newbee

I’m not going to wear a white (or light colored) dress. I’m thinking a coral/peach or midnight blue depending on the time of year we will get married. I wore a light coral dress as a maid of honor for my bffs wedding and I loved it. 

Post # 12
31 posts
Newbee

You can cross me of the list. We got engaged a few hours ago ❤️

Post # 13
47 posts
Newbee

I’m engaged. Haven’t logged on in a few months so but got engaged end of March! Perfect proposal, getting married next year 🙂

Post # 14
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - City, State

Haven’t seen this board in a while! We got engaged mid-December 🙂 

Congrats to the bees who just got engaged!

For the question of the week, my dress actually has a blush underlay with layers of organza on top of it. I love it!

Post # 15
201 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations to all the newly engaged bees!!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors