(Closed) ! waiting on the Kim K replica in Feb 2012

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think there are hundreds of dresses that are already extremely similar. I didn’t think any of her dresses were very unique.  

Post # 5
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I totally called this!  I felt like Vera asked Kim to wear numerous dresses that would be easily replicated in cheaper fabric, therefore ensuring girls rush to davids to look like kim k.

Post # 6
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

i didnt think her dresses were anything fantastic. personally, wouldnt you rather pick out a dress because YOU love it, not because some famous woman you dont even know wore it?

Post # 7
1109 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@jennyDtobe: They are beautiful to me πŸ™‚

She does love them.

Post # 8
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Both are beautiful, but I really love the mermaid dress. Ack. My goal is to pick a dress by the end of October, so I think I need to avoid looking at dresses that will be available after that! 

Post # 14
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@amityjane: Don’t let it get to you. There is a great deal on anti-Kim K animosity on here (including from me – she just annoys the crap out of me lol).  But if you love the dress, then it is awesome that an affordable version will be available πŸ™‚

The topic ‘! waiting on the Kim K replica in Feb 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors