Post # 1
I had two interviews, and then said they would make a decision at the end of last week. Then they called me for a third interview on Friday, and they told me it was between me and one other person and that they hoped to know this week. They still haven’t called me, and it’s driving me nuts. I know they aren’t doing more interviews, so what the heck could be taking so long!? At some point they’re just going to have to pick. Ugh. And they said they’d call me either way, whether I get it or not. Would it be appropriate to call this Friday late afternoon if they haven’t called me?
Post # 3
- Wedding: November 2025 - City, State
Yes, I think it would be fine to ask for “an update on their timeline” at that point. Fingers crossed you get an offer tomorrow!
Post # 5
I wouldn’t call. You’ll look desperate. They said they would call either way, so just be patient. You’ve done all you could, now you just have to try not to stress, wait and hope for the best!
Post # 6
It’s Good Friday this week, then Easter Monday lots of places are closed. I’d probably not expect an answer until Tuesday. I am the worst at being patient but I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!
Post # 7
Ugh that’s some BS. I wouldn’t call though. I hope you get the offer!
Post # 8
Thanks y’all. I’m even more frustrated because I accepted a job I don’t really want but told them I couldn’t start until this Monday thinking that would be plenty of time to hear back from this other place. I’ve just relocated, so it’s not like I’m already working and can be choosy.