Post # 1
We fell in LOVE with a house this weekend and were planning to put in an offer tomorrow night after we showed it to our parents. Well, our relator called this morning and said someone else had put an offer in today. So, we rushed around to get an offer together and are asking 5K OVER the asking price. They have until tomorrow night to get back to us and we just sent in the offer a few hours ago and I am SOOO NERVOUS! This waiting is killing me, Im never going to get sleep tonight!
Post # 3
I’m crossing my fingers for you! Good luck!
Post # 5
Good luck! It’s great that you’ll have an answer tomorrow evening, even if it makes for a couple of very long days. We put an offer in on a house last Wednesday morning and still haven’t heard anything. I’m alternating between going crazy and totally forgetting about it. In any event, congrats on finding a great house and good luck! Keep us posted.
Post # 6
Good luck! Keep us posted!
Post # 7
Don’t be too nervous about the other offer… even thou they only have until 5pm tonight, a LOT of places don’t answer in time (sometimes they take an extra few days to reply). So if its after 5 tonight & you haven’t heard anything, don’t give up. Just have your realtor update you all the time :). You may want to check with your realtor to see if you are in #2 backup position & don’t stress too much!
Post # 10
Good Luck!! I hope you guys get it!!!
Post # 11
OUR OFFER WAS ACCEPTED!!!
So excited!! But now we have to do the inspection and then financing. We are already pre approved but from what I am reading online a pre approval doesn’t mean much anymore. I am terried we will be denied financing even though nothing has changed in the last few months.
Ahhhh so scared!!
Post # 12
Dont read my thread talking about the 2/28 regulation. No need to panic yourself about pre-aproval and getting the real thing 😉
Post # 13
Hah…KLP, hope your situation works out soon!
@Boston – congrats! I hope everything works out for you too! Hopefully nothing has changed!!
Post # 14
KLP-Too late, I read the whole thing! haha. Im so sorry to hear about that. I understand how frustrating it all can be. This home buying thing really is an emotional roller coaster!!
I hope everything works out ok and you can move in to your beautiful dream home!
Post # 15
My financial advisor told me that pre-approval is the best way to go these days, so I hope you’re in the clear! Also be careful with the inspections! Not to scare you or anything but I have a friend in CT who bought a house and it turns out they have to get both bathrooms remodeled due to mold, but I guess the sellers didn’t have to disclose that to buyers 🙁