(Closed) Waiting to O — 8/26

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
2161 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am!  I hope to O this weekend!    I am charting and definitely have all the fertility signs!   Darling Husband is away today and tomorrow for a golf trip, so we snuck one in before he left.   I’ve been peeing on OPKs and am looking forward to today’s result.  

I hope we’re in the 2ww together!

Post # 5
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am! Today is CD 10 for me also! I had a neg opk today. I tried them last month and never did get a positive but according to my temp rise/Fertility Friend I ovulated on CD 16. Our plan is to BD daily until I get a temp rise & FF detects ovulation. Hope to be in the TWW soon!

Post # 6
2161 posts
Buzzing bee

Question for you both, are you doing it every other day or everyday?  We meant to do it every other day this time (cycle 2), but I guess we’re anxious and still kind of like honeymooners.    lol

Today is CD15 for me, I usually ovulate between CD14 and 18.   My guess is that today is my peak day.

Post # 7
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I am (but am a few days behind you guys).  It’s CD 7 here…and I probably won’t O until CD 17-21 (but always hoping for sooner!) 

Are you doing anything differently this cycle?  I tried the Mucinex last month and it definitely increased my CM but obviously didn’t help because here I am.

This month, we’re going to BD every other day from CD 10-16 and then try to BD for every day until the day after I get a peak on my OPK.  Darling Husband thinks we need to BD every day, but since I am not very regular, not sure if we can manage every day for 2 whole weeks!!

It’s cycle 6 for us (but only cycle 3 post miscarriage).  We are really going to give it our all this month! Also, I’m really letting go of the guilt during the TWW and am just going to drink til it’s pink.  I typically have just done everything in moderation during the TWW. 

Good luck : )

Post # 8
2161 posts
Buzzing bee

Still have EWCM and my temp is still down tomorrow.   I’ll be doing another OPK today, I haven’t gotten a positive yet and wonder if I missed my surge this cycle.   Darling Husband is away for the night, but should be back this afternoon.   He forgot and went to the hot tub with the guys last night.  We got lots of BD in, so hopefully it will be okay.

Post # 9
921 posts
Busy bee

Oh, me, me, me, me, me! CD 27 here, and just got the OPK + today! Hooray!I have been taking on those darn OPKs for a week and a half. Goodness.

For all the research I’ve done, I’m getting all my data confused. I know that once your BBT says you’ve ovulated, it’s too late–you better hope you BD before.

Not that it will keep us from BD, but once you get the OPK+ you still have the day, right?

good luck everyone!

Post # 10
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Still waiting to O…CD 12 here.  I have O’d between CD 17-22 so just trying to BD as much as we can and keep taking OPKs. 

Have had EWCM for a few days.  Looked at my chart from last month and I had EWCM for about 6 days leading to O.  If that’s any indication, I should get a positive OPK by Monday or Tuesday (CD 16/17).

Anyone else?

Post # 11
554 posts
Busy bee

I am on CD 16 and FF has confirmed my ovulation for CD 13 (Mon) so I am officially in the TWW! I never did get a positive OPK this month. Mon & Tues I had 2 lines but not as dark as the control line so I figured they were neg. Wed the OPK was definitely neg. Maybe I’m just not good at reading those darn OPK’s!! My temp went up on Tues and has stayed up so I guess I did O on Monday. I never had EWCM but I did notice my CP was high/soft (tmi). We did BD on Monday so hopefully I will see a BFP!

Post # 12
554 posts
Busy bee

@PasteMoo: I think once you get a positive OPK you are supposed to O anywhere from 12-24 hours after so you definitely still have that day and the next day to get in some BD!!

Post # 13
554 posts
Busy bee

@MapleBecky: I can’t seem to get a positive on the OPK either! We are just BD everyday until temps go up!

Post # 14
335 posts
Helper bee

I’m not OPKing or temping but just checking CM.  So far I’ve got nothing and must be on CD25 or 26….

How do you ladies “check” is it just from when you wipe?

I don’t know why now that we’re trying my O is SOOOO delayed.  Probably cause I’m obsessing about it like a looney tune 🙁

The topic ‘Waiting to O — 8/26’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors