- 7 years ago
- Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast
Sister in Law just sent us a announcement thats shes due in May. Its killing me. DH says I’m being selfish, but waiting is SO HARD! We are gonna start TTCing when my BC runs out in June maybe earlier depending. Even with that move up the waiting aweful. And now I’m gonna be expected to be happy and knit for this new baby who will be born right around the same time we will start trying. Sorry little bit of rant, I just feel like everything is baby related in my life right now, also facebook pictures dosn’t help. And I knew you leadies would get where I’m coming from.
Can I be added to the list? We will start trying when I’m done with school I’m wishing now I didn’t go back so we wouldn’t have to wait lol. But I’ll be done spring of 2017 so technically we could start trying September 2016 because then I would deliver the summer of 2017. I hate to wait but I know it would be best for our family. It would be perfect to have been married for just over a year when we start to try. Right now it’s about 21 months until then which really isn’t that long.
Roll call info: Age/DH’s age: I’m 26 and he is 27 (getting married June 2015)
When will you TTC?: Late summer 2016!
What are you doing to get ready to TTC?: Im trying to lose a few pounds for the wedding but otherwise maintain.
Do you chart? Link to the chart: NoT yet!
If you had boy and girl twins today, what would you name them?: we have names picked out Benjamin Michael for a boy and Alexis Marie for a girl 🙂
I have a 4 year old from a previous relation ship and I work for an OBGYN so babies are always on my mind!
LuckyinLove17: Thank you! And congrats on your good news!
So I found out that my brother and his wife have started trying for a baby and while 90% of me is happy for them the other 10% of me is very jealous that I still have 3 months to wait (even though I know that isn’t that long!). It doesn’t help that Fiance keeps saying “let’s just make a baby now”… Also, 100% of me is very worried that if I get pregnant soon after my SIL she will react the way she did when I got engaged 5 months after her – basically like I was stealing her thunder and that we only got engaged because they did. I hope she will be happy for us and not think that we decided to have a baby just because they did 🙁
Roll call info:
Age/DH’s age: I’m 26, DH is 28 (will be 28 and 30 when we start TTC)
When will you TTC?: Now, we are aiming for January/February 2017
What are you doing to get ready to TTC?: Just being healthy in general. Training for a half marathon at the moment.
Do you chart? Link to the chart: No
If you had boy and girl twins today, what would you name them?: Probably Leeland and Leilani. Yeah, they are similar, but I love the way they sound together.
Did I get all the changes before I do that?
December 2014: edgebee, wvlefty, MissBatman, MrsFairyBee, Bearsy, lovemymr2014, brlabrat, Mrs.j.d., Bindi
January 2015: nearlymarriedlass, weird_bunny, MrsM914, ThinkingOutLoud, Arcknitect, LittleRiver, koi424, ltj14
February 2015: sugarpea, mrs_pudding_pop, CaroBee, cml, LizLemon, LiliKitty, Janelle123, Newfie Bullet, sherry17, MrsFNL
March 2015: MsLesPaul, beachbride1216, LarLa, KatEmmaMarie, SharpBee, MrsN14, LaurenKK, sostobe
April 2015: clairykoo, misschickpea, nutmeg5512, dotmommy86
May 2015: Mrs. Boa Constrictor, capitalbee, arielmerms, stringofpearls, Mrs2b2014, polarbear5127
June 2015: FutureMrs.Sunshine, Jesssamesssa, mjoy79, meetmethere2013, RunnerBride13, RedWine13, lolot, JLBB-brooklyn, tigergrrl2008, Lauren267
July 2015: ruby26, FutureMrsTexasT, BelleSofia, MissTexasFire, fiona2011, Mrs.LaFountain, _chelsbelles, KatiePi, MrsYoshida
August 2015: Miss-Joker, PetuniaPie, mrsdfarrar6714, Liinuska, bsbee, ADiamondInTheRough, Marvelousthings
September 2015: FutureMrsK2014, Stephanie3973, aqporteous, missamysmiles, winterwoodlandbride15, aprilbee11
October 2015: Salted_Caramel, skinnypinkmartini, SweetCherryPie
November 2015: futuremrsslp
December 2015: MissNerdy
Spring 2016: Scou
June 2016: ren89
August 2016: MrsVekas2015
January 2017: bmo88
No Set Date: HawaiiBamaBride, tiffanyscanlan, FutureM, araneidae, IowaDDS13, Jw1724, peanut88, BrookeClouser, s2bmzbrown, MsGinkgo, lynnielou33193, MrsNebraska
The topic ‘Waiting to TTC, Part 16’ is closed to new replies.