(Closed) Want to try on Angelina Faccenda by Mori Lee dress 1256… Can't find it!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m dealing with the same thing! I’m so frustrated I could cry! If I find any numbers for the manufacturer I will share! I’m looking for style 4808 and 4963 🙁

Ps looks like we have the same wedding date! I hope it’s not a curse lol

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

@delmel1:  How did you like the dress? I’m wanting to try this on also!

Post # 7
18 posts
Newbee

Thank you for your input! I can see it being too much of a drastic change with the top and skirt. Do you happen to know what the approximate price of it was?

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee

@delmel1:  Hello, I have been looking to try this dress on for quite some time. Where were you able to try it on?

Post # 12
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I think the bodice of the dress is breathtaking but the skirt is a turn off! Too bad!

Post # 13
207 posts
Helper bee

i like this dress too. but i think you can have some of the layers of tulle removed being that it’s just extra layers. You can have this altered, it will be better if you dont want a really big dramatic bottom and the dress will be perfect. If you like a dress, always ask what you can do to alter it to your liking. just a tweek here and there will make a world of difference!

Post # 14
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi, did you end up finding or purchasing this dress? Im in love with it, please post any pictures if you have them.. These are the pictures I have found, hopefully Ill try it on this weekend!

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

i tried this dress a month ago.It was fabulous but be prepared to spend between 1600-2000

The topic ‘Want to try on Angelina Faccenda by Mori Lee dress 1256… Can't find it!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors