(Closed) WANTED: San Patrick EdimBurgo, Maggie Sottero Nova, or Allure 8862!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’ve tried on the San Patrick and I just bought the Allure. The SP is beautiful but a bit too much bandage for what I wanted. I tucked the strap in when I tried it on (making it identical to the Nova dress) and I prefered it that way, personally.

I was so set on Mermaid, since I felt like such a hot mama in them. But I went to buy a Mori Lee Mermaid dress and came out with an Allure ball gown! In person, the Allure 8862 is stunning. I’ll be vein and say I liked it better on me than the model. I’ve attached a pic but I can’t get it right side up 🙁 Sorry about that!

This dress fit the romantic and intimate vineyard wedding I am having in November, so it really depends on your theme and what you feel best in. I didn’t want to take mine off 😀 The applique is all Swarovski Chrystals and they scream high quality. I wanted a bit of bling on mine, so it fit my bill 😉 Good luck!!

Post # 4
1013 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Allure is mine as well!!! I am keeping the applique as wll I love it. I am getting married in the Dominican so the star reminds me of a starfish!!

excuse the funny look on my face

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Did any of you brides in Allure 8862 have layers or crinoline taken out?

The topic ‘WANTED: San Patrick EdimBurgo, Maggie Sottero Nova, or Allure 8862!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors