(Closed) Warning of Scammer – lovealways0223

posted 6 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 4
2622 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Did you use paypal? You can make a claim. Always pay with paypal, never a check. 

Post # 6
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

OMG!! thank you SOOO Much! i have an order pending for 170 apple red sashes! she had responded to my emails so much in the begining and now is sort of fallen off when i suggested using paypal.

im SO glad you posted this! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I did not scam anyone!  tablecloths are being shipped, and I am able to respond now due to power outage!  I am catching up right now!  this is untrue, and she said when she received the tablecloths, she will take this down…  and shaylnn, i couldnt even respond to you through normal email due to the power outage.  these will be sent!

Post # 10
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

She scammed me as well. DO NOT DEAL WITH HER! I ordered silver chargers for my wedding, all was fine until the week of when she did not answer my calls or respond to my emails. Finally, TWO NIGHTS BEFORE THE WEDDING, she starts sending emails to me that didn’t make sense. Stating that the post office wouldn’t accept the large shipment (your are the vendor, you should have done this research ahead of time), that I needed to call the post office and my venue to coordinate! This is the last thing I needed two nights before my wedding. What a scam. She contented to email me the night before my wedding (the time that I was rehearsing the ceremony with family and friends and having our rehearsal dinner). Luckily I made the decision in my mind that this was not going to affect my wedding and I was able to ignore it. My wedding planner, on the other hand, was livid. She has never dealt with a vendor that would take a bride and groom’s hard earned money and just decide the lie about trying to get a service or products the day of the wedding.

Post # 11
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

bump

Post # 12
220 posts
Helper bee

Weddingbee should be smart enough to cancel this persons account. Scammers should not be allowed on a site like this. 

Post # 13
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Ugh my wedding is five days away and she’s not responding to my messages about the gold chargers I’m supposed to get 🙁 just found this thread 🙁 

Post # 14
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

awe ladies…this really sucks hope she gets caught and stopped, karma has a way of coming and biting you in the a**….sorry again ladies.

Post # 15
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

So did the tablecloths get shipped? We’re all waiting for an update! 

Post # 16
1294 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

yes! updates? is this true?

The topic ‘Warning of Scammer – lovealways0223’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors