(Closed) Warren Conference Center & Inn, anyone?

posted 7 years ago in Massachusetts – Western Massachusetts
Post # 5
1828 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’ve been to conferences there, but never to a wedding. I went to several weekend retreats there in college. I remember the food being really good! Sorry I’m not much help since i’ve never been to a wedding there, but I’m sure a wedding would be gorgeous!

Post # 7
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

My parents looked there for our wedding. They loved it, but it was a little small for our crowd. If it’s a warm day you can have all the outdoor space, but we’re getting married in November so that was a no can do.

I’m a Northeastern grad and would have gotten 10% off since it’s owned by NEU, but it just wasn’t going to work for us.

Post # 9
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@bas0587: We’re having it at Cafe Escadrille in Burlington. The other thing I forgot to mention is that we’re having a black tie (optional!) wedding, and the Warren Center definitely lent itself more to a vintage/rustic wedding. Some friends of ours are getting married there next summer, and I think for a smaller, summertime wedding, it would be beautiful!

Post # 10
739 posts
Busy bee

We photographed a wedding there in May and it was gorgeous! Everyone who worked there really took care of the couple and the vendors. That goes a long way when trying to get everything to run smoothly and on time. There are a ton of different options to take portraits which I loved as well.

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

I know I am a little late posting to this, but it’s amazing!  Had my wedding there this past year and had a blast!  Everything was perfect!  My wedding coordinator Erika was awesome!  Have you decided to have your wedding there?

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

Did you decide to have it there? I looked at it today and thought it was beautiful…what do you think so far?

The topic ‘Warren Conference Center & Inn, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors