(Closed) Washington DC "budget" kosher wedding for 100 guests, under 15k

posted 5 years ago in Money
Post # 3
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

This is great!  I think its wonderful that you’re choosing to spend the majority of your budget on food & music for your guests, rather than dress & photography for yourself.  

Were rentals (tables, chairs, plates, silverware) included in your catering or venue?  If so, you got a GREAT deal.  I looked at DC for a bit but decided against it because of the cost for venues.

Also- are you having your reception at the synagogue, too?  Wasn’t sure.

Post # 4
2335 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

bumping for DC brides, this might be helpful

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

I was looking for a good wedding wine and noticed you used Sara Bee. I’m inclined to use it as well. It is inexpensive and it’s a white wine. I have had several people say that I should used white wine because it does not stain wedding gowns so badly as red wine.  A strange way of looking at it but it makes sense.

I also like the fact that its sweet and low alcohol. I figure I will be drinking enough that day. So, the lower the alcohol, the better.  How did you like it? How did the guests like it? 

Thanks

Bee Freilick.

The topic ‘Washington DC "budget" kosher wedding for 100 guests, under 15k’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors