(Closed) Watters 2015, Which Dress Should I pick!?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress is your favorite!?

#1 Watters Olina

# 2 Watters Vida

#3 Watters Cinzia

# 4 Love Marley by Watters, Wren

# 5 Watters Shaina

#6 Watters Vienna

• Post # 16
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
    DaenerysLove:  I think it’s gorgeous, but I always try to think of how I’d feel in a backless dress in front of my Mother-In-Law, grandparents, and coworkers. It totally depends on your wedding, your body, and your guests though. For a small outdoor Miami wedding, it might be perfect. My Catholic grandmother would literally die of shock in the front pew if I came out in that though 🙂 

One thing about lower backed dresses that I didn’t realize until trying them on – they don’t have as much support so they don’t “pull you in” in the middle as well as some others and they need to be impeccably tailored.  Also, you (obviously) can’t wear a bra that’s very supportive, so that’s a no-go for most people above a B cup. Gorgous though! 

Post # 17
    355 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
    DaenerysLove:  I was very meh about Watters and Wtoo until I actually tried on my dress. I was leaning toward Leanne Marshall, Nicole Miller, Carol Hannah dresses but none of them looked good on me!  The consultant just pulled a Wtoo dress and I fell in love.  I think some designeres just work better on some people than others. 🙂

I adore their Love Marley line. If I was still shopping, I’d go try on all of those!

Post # 19
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 1969

I recently bought the Watters Vida Spring 2015 dress at a trunk show. The dress is absolutely amazing in person, but difficult to appreciate in pictures (which why I am so conflicted about purchasing my dress so soon!). Definitely looks different from the one on the model! 

Post # 20
    261 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    mtabride:  do you have any pictures of Vida on you?  I’d love to see it on a real bride. 

Post # 21
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
    DaenerysLove:  I love the Cinzia back, even though I’m generally not a fan of the mermaid look.

Post # 22
    157 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

Number 2! Although I didn’t like it on the first model because it looks a little different, I do love it on the second model!

Post # 23
    14 posts
    Newbee

[photo removed at request of user]

Post # 25
    2689 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2015

I love the watters Vida but it may look completely different on you than the model – these dresses almost always do

Post # 26
    894 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

Not really a fan of any of them.  They are all the same to me.

Post # 27
    4070 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    mtabride:  Seriously beautiful!

Post # 28
    14 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    DaenerysLove:  yes ! I sent you a message 🙂 

Post # 29
    427 posts
    Helper bee

I like all equally except number 3! The bottom half of the dress seems quite disjointed from the bodice in terms of texture. 

m also considering a wedding dress in a similar style! A mermaid dress with some detail and embellishments. Isit just me or do these dresses make it look like the models have wider hips than they do? im stadding to wonder if such dresses will look good on someone bottom heavy like me

Post # 30
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
    mtabride:  This one is so pretty I’m considering the unbeaded version of this the Femi or the Shaina

The topic ‘Watters 2015, Which Dress Should I pick!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors