(Closed) Watters Ingrid (1033b)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@emelee:  this is the dress I am ordering! I fell in love with it too! Here are a few pics of myself in it πŸ™‚ hope it helps! 

Post # 5
582 posts
Busy bee

@emelee:  I know I look at my pictures DAILY! I am ordering it August 1st and I can’t wait! Yes, the price is $3,090. More than I was anticipating paying for my wedding dress but I am just SO in love with it that I am willing to splurge on it and cut back on other things if I need to! πŸ™‚ Is the belt/sash on yours satin? I like it! 

Post # 6
582 posts
Busy bee

@Miss.GrahamCracker:  ps the pics online do NOT do it justice! I grabbed it because I recognized the name from looking online, and as soon as she pulled it out of the bag i just KNEW it was it and it wasn’t what I remembered it being online at all! 

Post # 8
582 posts
Busy bee

@emelee:  that’s odd that its a couple hundred more there though you should say you found it at another salon for the less expensive price haha. yeah I originally thought I would spend about $2,000-$2,500 but i just fell in love with this. I am planning long distance living in NY right now with my wedding being in CA so I am flying home the first week of August to try it on again for the first time with my mom and order it! I think I am going to just get the sash that was on it when I tried it on but I will see what this new bridal salon says/has. You will have to let me know if you still love it on thursday after you try it on! I can’t wait to get back in it!!! Good luck! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 10
582 posts
Busy bee

@emelee:  YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I can’t wait to officially buy my dress, that has to be such a great feeling!!! and 10% off can’t beat a discount!!! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
582 posts
Busy bee

@emelee:  I can imagine I am SO anxious to order mine, I get those feelings too and I haven’t even ordered it..my salon I am ordering it from had to have it borrowed from the designer so I just “ordered it” to be able to try it on and order it at my appointment, but like you every time I look at the pics I fall in love all over again! Yeah my mom hasn’t seen me in it in person yet, I sent her pics but I am SO excited to have her see it in person on me…I hope she loves it as much as I do! 

Post # 13
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Gorgeous dress!!

Post # 15
582 posts
Busy bee

@emelee:  WOW that is so fast! The salon here estimated 6-8 months so I am eager to see what the salon in CA who I am ordering it from has to say about it….to be continued! πŸ™‚ I love that we have our own separate little thread about our amazing dresses LOL 

The topic ‘Watters Ingrid (1033b)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors