- 7 years ago
- Wedding: November 1999
The WB hive has spoken. http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/nwr-would-you-be-interested-in-a-wb-notecard-swap
The 1st ever WB note card swap is officially setup and now open! Please follow the steps below to participate in the swap. Deadline to join swap is Sunday, March 27th.
1. If you haven’t done so already, please create an account on http://www.swap-bot.com
2. The link to WB note card swap is: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/86780
3. Read the details of the swap and scroll to the bottom and click on “Join swap”
4. Next page, it should ask you if you really want to join the swap, click “Yes, sign me up.”
5. A window should pop up asking you if you agree to Swap-bots terms. Click “ok”
6. Then is should ask you for the swap password. Password is: wb swap
7. You should be now in the swap. Deadline to join swap is Sunday, March 27th. You must join swap on or before March 27th, to be included in this note card swap.
8. In about a week, after we get everyone to join, your swap partners will be assigned. An email reminder should be sent to your email you listed on swap-bot.
9. Log back into swap-bot and under this swap, click on “See the partners you send to.” It should give you the names of 3 partners with their addresses.
10. Send your note cards. Deadline to send is Saturday, April 16.
11. Log back into your account and update they were sent.
12. When you receive your note cards from your partners, log back in and rate your partners.
Sorry for the long step process. I wanted to be clear, just in case there were any problems.
Feel free to PM me or message me on swap-bot or on WB if you have any more questions.
Thanks everyone and happy swapping!!!
Oh, here are the details to the swap.
-Each participant will have 3 partners each.
-Please send each partner 3 note cards with 3 envelopes. (So you will need to make/buy 9 note cards)
-FYI, a ‘note card’ is a small folded card, enclosed in an envelope, having a picture or design printed on the front of the card. Inside the card will be blank. Note cards are used for sending short messages.
-Note cards can be handmade or store bought.
-Note cards should be for everyday use or all occasion. They should NOT be holiday specific, like birthdays or holidays.
-Note cards can be 3 of the same design or 3 different designs. You choose!
-If you miss the send deadline (April 16th), please send a message to your swap partners telling them it will be late.